Two Cans & String
The Forum > General Discussion > Your celebrity lookalike
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 Next >
Have you ever been told you look like someone? If so, post a photo of that person and a photo of yourselves and we can comment on whether or not there is a resemblance:

To kick it off. This is me: lolly.jpg and me_23.jpg

I have been told I look like Alexa Vega and another Alexa Vega
[Quote] [Link]
You do look like her! I wish I looked like someone famous. :-P
[Quote] [Link]
I have never been told I look like a celebrity, atleast I can't think of a time I have.
[Quote] [Link]
There's supposed to be some site that'll tell you that you look x% like this-celebrity. I can't seem to find it.

On a (slightly) related note, have you used Morph Thing before?

The only person who has ever told me I look like someone famous is K. I can't remember who she told me I looked like.
[Quote] [Link]
Apparently I look like Anne Hathaway. Also sometimes Billie Piper. I'll do pictures later.
[Quote] [Link]
I've been told that I look like Johnny Depp, Jack White, Heath Ledger, Tom Hiddleston, and Christian Bale. I think all of these assumed comparisions are complete bull-shit.
[Quote] [Link]
Liv: You do look like Anne Hathaway. I remember saying that a while back when you posted a picture in self pic thread that I saw.
[Quote] [Link]
I've heard Adam Gontier (Three Days Grace) and Jared Leto (30 Seconds To Mars) quite often. Amongst many others...
[Quote] [Link]
I've been told I look like Sean Leonard (from House). I'm a girl. ;_;
[Quote] [Link]
Simba from the lion king and Lilo (Lilo and stich). Also more recently Dora the explorer.
[Quote] [Link]
I would have taken you more for a Stich person...
[Quote] [Link]
Avril Lavigne. Ehhh.
[Quote] [Link]
She wished ;)
[Quote] [Link]
ImNoPrincess2025 told me I looked like someone famous way back when. I can't recall who she said, though :/ It was a pretty close match!
[Quote] [Link]
Back when I had long hair someone told me that I looked like Robert Plant. Despite being a girl, I did not mind that comparison.
[Quote] [Link]
People are told they look like their opposite gender family members all the time and no one takes offense. I find it sort of funny how suddenly it's awful to be compared to someone not your gender if you aren't related for a lot of people xD
[Quote] [Link]
I have heard "Oh jeez, you look exactly like your mother!" so often that I would rather be compared to my father, I think. It'd be a nice change.
[Quote] [Link]
I look nothing like my mother, but I really take after my dad's side. I've actually had a few friends ask if I was adopted or a stepchild, we look so little alike, even.
[Quote] [Link]
Interesting. I've always found it rather dull when people say that I look exactly like my mother, but it seems like it would be a bit worse to be asked if you're adopted. I guess none of it really matters though, people are just being people.
[Quote] [Link]
I thought it was hilarious xD
[Quote] [Link]
Oh! When I was younger, I had really curly hair, my best friend told me I looked like a young Josh Groban.

She was also really biased, and I was also really fat.
[Quote] [Link]
I don't look like anyone.
[Quote] [Link]
The myancestry.com celebrity look-a-like app told me I have a 66% match with Natalie Wood, a 62% match with Nicky Hilton, and a 61% match with Britney Spears. It lies.
[Quote] [Link]
Venice said:
There's supposed to be some site that'll tell you that you look x% like this-celebrity. I can't seem to find it.

On a (slightly) related note, have you used Morph Thing before?

The only person who has ever told me I look like someone famous is K. I can't remember who she told me I looked like.

Nope, I've told you you look like her.
[Quote] [Link]
Avril Lavigne. Ehhh.

I was just seconds ago, (before I knew that this thread existed) looking at this particular image of Avril Lavigne when I realized that I had seen those features before. I had to muse for quite a bit until I realized who exactly it was, courtesy of the Self-Pic Thread. And then I had to come straight to TwoCans to state it or something, only to realize that this thread has already been created.
[Quote] [Link]
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 Next >
Reply to this thread
The Forum > General Discussion > Your celebrity lookalike