ForumSite Announcements ► Written at the Starbucks in 広尾, 渋谷区
Since I don't work out of Starbuxen anymore and I'm no longer in or near 広尾, I've replaced this with random trivia facts. Please send me suggestions. If they are eccentric or obvious (like whalefacts sort of stuff), even better.

A group of ferrets is called a business.

The smallest measurable length in the universe is called a “planck length,”

I think you'll find that's "Planck length".

a group of crows is called a murder
ketchup was originally sold as a cure for indigestion
elephants think people are cute

FACT: Outer space is like, really, really big.

this thread was started somewhere in asia.

If you're reading this, you're not dead!

Dogs are bred, dogs aren't bread.

all dots currently have owners.

The original two cans and string was created in 1665

(The tin can telephone, that is)

FACT: Bears eat beets.

Just something you can put in the footer :

"The first user to find the secret code hidden in [insert thread here] becomes a mod"

That'll keep somebody busy for a while

"USB/string adapters coming soon!"

Homosexuals are gay

There’s a medication called disulfiram for cases of really bad alcoholism that practically induces a hangover as soon as you drink alcohol. Felt after 5 minutes and then in full swing after about 30.

If you break a pencil in half you get 2 pencils, whereas if you break a pen in half you get 0 pens.

The average human has enough bones in their body to make a complete human skeleton.

Snakes.

Blake, BIake, B|ake.

In the movie "Bohemian Rhapsody" (2018) the main actor plays a character that wears a moustache. This could be a very subtle nod to a singer called "Freddie Mercury," who also had a moustache.

But Freddy Mercury didn't wear his mustache, he grew it naturally on his face like a human.

There is another Studio Ghibli film in the pipeline. How Do You Live? is provisionally due for release in the first half of 2020.

If you spin a person really really fast, you can separate their bile from their stomach

Kylljoy said:
If you spin a person really really fast, you can separate their bile from their stomach

JS Bach wrote about that in The Art of the Centrifugue.

Forum > Site Announcements > Written at the Starbucks in 広尾, 渋谷区