ForumSite Announcements ► Site outage this morning
NFSHost has a real-time pay as you go billing model and has email warnings when your balance dips below $5 and another when your balance dips below $1. It also does domain renewals automatically which are about $13 if there's enough funds. I was lucky enough to have exactly $13 and some cents when a domain renewed and woke up to both trigger emails and a down site.

Sorry about that.

Totally ok, Blake. It happens.

Oh dear. So, it was just because you put a batch of money towards upkeep and that ran out, or is there a more serious financial problem going on? Sorry if I'm worrying over nothing.

He blew all his money on blow and now we will suffer.

It's come to this. I'm going to have to sell one of the cans.

I just literally laughed out loud. Well done, Blake.

We'll be allowed to post, but no one else could read it.

You could sell both cans for cash and two cups. Two cups and string may lead to trouble.

Only if one of the cups had two girls. Let's just keep this site with a strict one-girl-per-cup rule.

Exactly. 4 girls,2 cups = The horror.

I dot even want to think about the string...

Buh.

We'll be allowed to post, but no one else could read it.
Not true. You just won't be able to do it at the same time.

Twocans uncertainty principle?

Blake said:
Not true. You just won't be able to do it at the same time.
Analog voicemail?

Not sure where this belongs but I'd like to report a problem. Once you log out you can't log back in. I'm sorta freeking out ~ just locked myself out on two devices. You click on the "log in" button and it acts like it's going to load for a bit and then SIKE! Sends me right back to the home screen. Really weird

Edit: checked every day. Same as evergreen, 4 days later it worked just fine. I have no idea what happened.

Not sure where this belongs but I'd like to report a problem. Once you log out you can't log back in. I'm sorta freeking out ~ just locked myself out on two devices. You click on the "log in" button and it acts like it's going to load for a bit and then SIKE! Sends me right back to the home screen. Really weird

Working fine for me, I can log in and out no problem. Try clearing you cookies and browsing data? Turn your computer on and off again? ya know, the usual.

I had this problem too. After a few days, it started working again

If this happens to anyone again, do the following:
  • Open TwoCans in Chrome
  • If it still fails and you are not actually logged in press F12 to open the developer tools
  • Click on the network tab
  • Hit refresh (Ctrl + R)
  • Look for the first entry in the network tab list. It should say "document" for the type column.
  • Scroll down to the section that says "Request Headers", particularly cookies
  • Take a screenshot. It will look something like this: https://imgur.com/KEnSi2R except it'll have interesting information where I blacked everything out.
  • Send me a message and I will give you my email address
  • Email me this screenshot directly. Don't post it to an image hosting service and send me a link, just send it directly.
  • DO NOT POST THIS IMAGE ANY PLACE WHERE ANYONE CAN SEE IT because then they will be able to gain access to your account with the cookie.

Forum > Site Announcements > Site outage this morning