ForumSite Announcements ► Telegram Chat
For those interested in talking to TwoCanners on a platform a little more convenient than IRC, join us here!

There are already some of us there.

EDIT: You can also find us with the search by looking up @TwoCans

I haven't heard of Telegram before. Is it more convenient then Discord?

It's very convenient.

Bump.

Just letting everyone know that this still exists and is still going.

Is there a mobile app? I might be interested in joining.

Yeah.

Groovy. I'll join then. :)

There's a native app for each platform: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows 10 (from the Store), Linux, MacOS, and a web version - if you don't want to install anything.

View their website here.

Hello all,

Where the hell are all of you?

Goodbye.

On Discord.

Telegram is BetaMax, Discord is VHS.

DIAV said:
Telegram is BetaMax, Discord is VHS.
The floor is Java.

Nah, the floor was assembled by a floor.installer, obtained from a floor.installer.factory derived from java.monod.factorygenerator.

Which discord? I have Arale's and a dead one Isaac made.

hey thats me

link

When I click join group it says web address not understood (in the address bar it says tg://resolve?domain=TwoCans)

You're using the link up in the first post, yes? Are you desktop or mobile? If you have a Telegram account already you can search for the channel by name ("TwoCans") and join directly.

Pinty220 said:
When I click join group it says web address not understood (in the address bar it says tg://resolve?domain=TwoCans)

What browser and OS are you using? I've seen problems like this but I tested all browsers both on my Android and Windows computer and have no problems viewing the link.

That tg:// looks like your web browser already knows what to do with links to the Telegram domain.

Hi.

I have updated the group to private and updated the invitation link in the original post.

Forum > Site Announcements > Telegram Chat