ForumSite Feature Requests ► Front Page Punctuation
Someone in the Q+A section pointed this out:

You have 0 questions with unread answers.
You have 0 unread answers total
No new posts in threads you follow.

Why no period on the middle line?

This is an OUTRAGE!

I'm bothered by this inconsistency.

Someone should really fix it

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MENTION THIS AAAAAAAAA

We may have a period thief on our hands. I notice that both Zia and Poodonkus are missing one at the end of their posts.

I am unreasonably tempted to abuse mod powers to steal the periods from this thread

my collection: (....)

I will provide a surplus so hopefully we will have enough to be able to fix the front page:

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

They may take our periods, but they can never take, OUR COMMAS!!

Also I find it coincidental that two of the people who responded to this post are the basis for the mashup profile picture of the original poster.

I just want to point out that this is STILL A THING. GAH.

BUT IT'S NOT. GAH.

Forum > Site Feature Requests > Front Page Punctuation