ForumSite Feature Requests ► Site Navigation
Hello, I am wondering about a feature that could help TCaS. In the site, currently, the way you view answers to your questions is by clicking on "Ask" and you can read your questions. This may seem counterintuitive to newcomers, so I am proposing that along with viewing answers by clicking "Ask", there could possibly be either A: a new tab in the top right labeled "Questions" that list all your questions and your answers, or B: In the dashboard box, where there is the blue number that says "You have X unread answers total", you could click on the number, and take you to the aforementioned page. Thanks for reading.

I would say just rename Ask to Questions, or something of that sort.

Wyyca21 said:
I would say just rename Ask to Questions, or something of that sort.

Yes, that would probably work better, but I think clicking the number in your dashboard should also be a link to the ask page

Controversial opinion: combine Ask and Answer into one big page

Controversial opinion : make the entire site one page, with all threads and questions consolidated into one big feed

Controversial opinion: make the site just literal cans and string attached to our houses.
I'm sure nothing bad will come of stringing a taut cable across the Pacific a few times.

What if someone cuts the wire?

Controversial opinion : Wireless cans.

As in, cans without strings.

I don't know if Blake will see this. His last online was Dec. 14th

Well, this is confusing.

Lol, was checking to see if the user was logged in and should have their info updated by checking if the user ID > 1 instead of >= 1

Wait Blake, you stole my green dot?

Blake said:
Lol, was checking to see if the user was logged in and should have their info updated by checking if the user ID > 1 instead of >= 1

Also, I have no idea what this is supposed to mean

Database stuff. All users have an ID number, Blake's is one. Essentially, he forgot to make the code include him while checking who's online

ohhhh i see.

Forum > Site Feature Requests > Site Navigation