ForumSite Feature Requests ► Username Change Option
I would love to get an option to change my username

To what?

this, evidently. they named their account on a whim and would like to change it.

Blake changed mine for me, all you need to do is let him know what you would like it to be.

i'm actually quite happy with my username, dumb and hard to remember as it is.

I don't include a way for users to change their usernames themselves since it could be abused/chaotic. I'm happy to change people's names manually for as long as that's sustainable for me to do.

Blake said:
I don't include a way for users to change their usernames themselves since it could be abused/chaotic. I'm happy to change people's names manually for as long as that's sustainable for me to do.

well, you could always do it to where you can only change so many times.

I think it's still pretty easy to make a new account also if you really need a change.

4.99 USD will get you 7 String Points™. Redeem 10 String Points™ to change your username.

Thank you for maximizing the level of confusion caused by the conversion rate between USD and TSP

If you think that's bad, wait until you hear about how the dates of purchase are only in O'Harean.

Welcome to Twocanomics.

The limitation surrounding the option of changing one's username makes me imagine a person being compelled to solve a sort of puzzle before getting the permission to do so. A Rubik's cube. Captcha-guarded usernames. Absurd.

um, yes, professor kidd? why do we eat TSP?

I'm not sure if you'll see this, Blake, but if you do, would you mind changing my name to Mognog?

Ok

Thank you very much :)

Blake said:
To what?

To ZylbiteTheDragon Plz

adsfjlk; said:

this, evidently. they named their account on a whim and would like to change it.

I named this when I was a Diehard fan of Hazbin hotel amd didn't realize at the time that I was doing a full Social media Username Change

Can my name be changed to

IAmAPonkersGoose

nvm sorry

Forum > Site Feature Requests > Username Change Option