ForumSite Feature Requests ► Some sorta badges/achievments system
Basically stuff like a badge for x amount of forum posts or y amount of answers sorta stuff

EDIT: To elaborate, I'm talking about maybe an icon or something that appears under someone's pfp for each thing, maybe it could evolve as well?

I think this has been an idea in the past. I would not be surprised if it was implemented in some form one day.

kind of like the dots?

Yeah, except it's actually permanent and whatnot like I went on about on the first post in this thread, except its actually permanent and whatnot unlike how each person could only have one dot at a time

Y'know, I wasn't actually around for dots, so I have no input on that either. But, I do know what you are saying and I mostly agree. However, what if there was an option to make them appear or not?

Yeah, except it's actually permanent and whatnot like I went on about on the first post in this thread, except its actually permanent and whatnot unlike how each person could only have one dot at a time

You could have more tham 1 dot at a time

Yeah, but there was only one of each dot. If you had it, nobody else did.

KyoMiyake said:

You could have more tham 1 dot at a time

Yeah, I didn't specify, when I said 1 dot at a time I meant want killjoy said.

Some of y'all don't remember Badges and it shows.

I only got here in 2020

Coldfrost said:
Some of y'all don't remember Badges and it shows.

How long ago were those?

I think I mailed the badges around 2011

Anyway, thoughts on the original idea since this managed to become a conversation about a feature from like 2011

Forum > Site Feature Requests > Some sorta badges/achievments system