ForumSite Feature Requests ► [FIXED] Message Weirdness
I don't seem to be able to go to the next page of my messages, even though they definitely exist. I checked by deleting a message thread. The folders also don't work past the first page.
Upon inspection, seems to be URL troubles.

Fixed.

The way URLs were being constructed for all links on the entire site was weird. I changed the code last night to make it more consistent, but with any change there's a chance of regression or cases where there was a hack to counteract the weirdness of the code. Basically where two wrongs did make a right, but when one of the wrongs was fixed, it's now just wrong.

That said, there may still be a few more of these types of URL bugs hiding around in other nooks and crannies of the site.

that is interesting. also, is there any way that you can make it to where this website is unblocked? my school district blocked this website yesterday.

No, the block is likely based on domain name or IP.

In general, blocks are based on what your school has in effect, and if they say "don't show webpages with this name" then the wi-fi won't. There's no real way to unblock this unless you just use a different internet connection than one with the blocker.

There's no real way to unblock this unless you just use a different internet connection than one with the blocker.

well damn. I am using my own wifi. the school admin office decided to download an extension called "iBoss cloud enterprise for chromebook" and it is suck on my chromebook until i completely format the chromebook (which i am obviously not allowed to do).

Forum > Site Feature Requests > [FIXED] Message Weirdness