ForumSite Feature Requests ► Seeing blocked accounts' questions
There are a few accounts I've blocked because of seeing them ask questions. However, I keep seeing them ask questions. Is it possible to completely block them from my feed? Does blocking on here just serve other purposes?

To be clear : are they appearing in your feed or your questions plate?

If you block an account, as far as I'm aware, they can still appear on the front page. They won't appear in your "answer" questions plate, however.

If they're on your feed, that means you've followed them. Unfollow them to remove them from your feed.

I mean I've blocked an account, and I still see questions they have posed while I'm answering questions in the "Answer" section.

Ah. I checked real quick to refresh my memory. If I'm correct, blocking serves as an anti-harrasement system, I.E. it prevents them from viewing your questions and profile, not vice-versa. So it's meant to prevent someone who's a dick from contacting you.

So unless I'm wrong, what you're experiencing is intended behavior. Maybe talk to Blake about it though

I was unaware blocking had been implemented. Is it just on the app?

Check the bottom of someone else's profile

Kylljoy said:
So unless I'm wrong, what you're experiencing is intended behavior.
Thanks for responding, I thought that might be the case, but just wanted to check! I guess, to truly fit the "site feature requests" aspect of this forum, I'd love not to see blocked accounts ask questions. Obviously no real issue here, just something I've been thinking about.

Forum > Site Feature Requests > Seeing blocked accounts' questions