I'll walk away
All day
Always
I have to go somewhere

Affirmative

Yup

I miss the breadsticks

also yeah im here

Can somebody message Chotano? I'm not sure they know to go here, or if they are online, or have been.

what's this?

Edit: can I be a side character?

Yeah. Feel free to add your character information to Quest: Side characters (Found in Quest thread)
We still need cho D:

c h o ใ€€ g e t ใ€€ i n ใ€€ h e r e

S L I D E Y O U R A S S

Is it unreasonable to start with not everyone here?

It's not as if we need everyone here at all times, is it?

IM SORRY THE BOYS' BATHROOM WAS OUT OF SOAP

owo

Great! So can we get started now?

Ready.

Whenever you're ready.

Great!!

Right, so one thing comes up, we've... uh.... had an unfortunate loss, there is now another spot open for a main character, while this will not affect our starting the game, I am saying it for any side character that wants to become a main character, and can be consistent with the game.
Now that we've got THAT out of the way, let's start the game.

Falvias was walking along the main streets of Okotah, when a certain high elf stumbled across his path. This high elf being our main villain, but Falvias had no knowledge of this. So, being a kind-hearted being, our first character rushed over to the sprawled villain.

Small Correction : Race is high elf, not dark elf

Also, what time of day is it?

I'll do it

Falvias was walking along the main streets of Okotah, when a certain high elf stumbled across his path. This high elf being our main villain, but Falvias had no knowledge of this. So, being a kind-hearted being, our first character rushed over to the sprawled villain.

Forum > Forum Games > Quest: The Game