ForumForum Games ► Quest: The Game
Iphesophi mumbles to herself, indiscernibly.
  
"Guys...I'm kinda scared...that scream was really creepy''
  
"Better keep our senses sharp in a place like this, that shrill outcry is troubling," agreed Falvias, taking a small flitter of anxiety to whatever, or whomever, have sourced the wail. Was he feeling fear? Pity? He couldn't really say-- likely a combination of both.

"Is the building worth your concerns to inspect?"




the hiatus continues to march forward.
  
WRONG!!!
Dectal shifted on his feet, arm gripping Jonathan close. His tail wrapped around their feet in a protective manner. "Well," he starts, "That was unsettling." He laughed a little. It sounded forced.
Celebrate for the return of the Author.
  
Yay! You’re back! Where were you?
  

the hiatus continues to march forward.


What's the monster rating for a Hiatus?
  
I'd say it'd have a challenge rating of about 40.
  
Oooh! Scary.
  
Brynfulf felt a sudden unexplainable appreciation for the two who led the party.

He rolled his eyes at the sound of the shriek, seeing it as nothing more than intimidation, but nonetheless keeping a watchful eye on his surroundings.
  
CAT
  
Yay! You’re back! Where were you?

Enjoying summer break
Dectal cleared his throat. "Let's continue onward, shall we?"
  
Hope your summer was pleasant, so far

"Onward, on your command. Whenever you all feel comfortable so." He gives a subtle gesture to the two leaders of the party, an unfamiliar salute.
  
Iphesophi waits for any sign this thread will become active again.
  
Artemisia shook her head. Waking herself back up. "Alright. We must march on. I must have gotten lost in my own head."
sorry guys my laptop got stolen and i just got a new one
  
You guys have been standing still for three months, occasionally talking every once in a while.
  
We have extreme patience
  
I may have started growing moss
  
Huh, you really do lose the sense of time when you're stuck in a cave for too long
  
funny how time is like that
  
maybe we should leave the cave
  
I think you're right
Artemisia swiped the moss from her body and began to walk out of the cave. She motions for the others to follow her
  
Iphesophi obediently follows behind.
  
By now Artemisia has almost forgotten where she is.
can someone please remind me briefly what's going on?
  
But what about the quest...
  
"We musn't abandon the quest!"
  
Forum > Forum Games > Quest: The Game