ForumForum Games ► Random Roleplay
> Well, i know, also, im not young. probs older than you. give an age.

> I have been here since the beginning of time. I helped create this world with my father Zeus after the first calamity.

SI: "How does the birth of another continent sound?
...Or, you know, older than that."

> No, irl age. the > means off topic discussion.

> Let's just say I'm ancient. lol Like older than 30 actually. Way older.

> Like irl ?

> Yeah. I'm old but wise.

> Well, one thing, most people don't like people being too OP, so try not to do that. Thats all i have to say. And welcome.

A: Age is merely a time set of experiences in your existence it makes you wiser but not stronger. Even as an all powerful goddess I am still limited by the laws of the ancients.

"Ooh, another god!
Hi there!"

Artemis raises her bow and readies five arrows on instinct.

A: Oh it's you.

She lowers her bow and sheathes the arrows.

Wyyca is finding this quite amusing.
Shara, not so much.

A: I apologize Shara you see I've been on edge lately.

"Why's that?
Is it because of the...you-know-what?"

SI: “The fact that you did that on instinct doesn’t really seem friendly.
You’re a hunter. As much as I would like bias to not affect me, it does. Especially since I’ve died multiple times to them. More than I can remember.

Artemis shimmers with power as a flit of irritation crosses her face.

A: It is not my fault you attacked us first! You dare accuse us of attacking without instigation?

Artemis' size multiplies and her Huntresses cower slightly. One of them mutters an ancient greek curse and dives behind a rock. The rest follow.

A: HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME WITH SUCH INSOLENCE YOU MEASLY LITTLE RAT!!!! MAKE SUCH A BLASPHEMOUS ACCUSATION AGAIN AND I WILL FINISH WHAT I STARTED THE FIRST TIME!!!!

Artemis raises her hands and a bow shimmers in her hands colored like the beams of the moon. Quivers float in the air around her and the ground rumbles as the fog clears revealing a full moon. Her eyes glow with the rage of an Ancient Elder Wyrm as she glows brighter by the second her form shimmering as she attempts to keep her true form contained. It seems to be failing.

SI: “Your kind attacked first! I never wanted to fight a hunter until one ended up popping into my nest and trying to kill me!”
W: “Could both of you calm down?? Please?? It’s very obvious there’s a misunderstanding here! And I do not want to unleash someone who really shouldn’t be because of a squabble!”

"She's an Elder Dragon.
I've killed five.
I advise you not to try me or her."

Wyyca whines.
W: “I know, which is why, if all else fails, I need to get someone that can absorb far too much energy and short out her abilities.”
There’s a strange smell in the air.

"Uhh....
Am I not visible or something?"

W: “I can see you perfectly fine.”

"So..."

W: “What?”

"I could do that..."

W: “Do what?”

Forum > Forum Games > Random Roleplay