ForumForum Games ► Keep it Alive - A Social Experiment
Also, yes. We can talk and explain rules, but after 1600 UTC tomorrow, only button pressing posts allowed.

Why only button pressing posts allowed?
Can comments still be made, like in other games?

Only button presses because otherwise, then the newest post would technically reset it, and then the second to last would be the button press, and it would just get complicated. If you want to, you can comment after you said the timestamp since last post, but I want everyone to say the timestamp so that way, in order to figure out everyone's best times, all I would have to do is to read, and not like subtract the time from that date to the previous one. Does that help?

[0.001 days]-[EXAMPLE ONLY]

So like this?

It would look like that, yes, but we don't start for another 24.75 hours.

Also, thanks for the edit

just a day!

Kebab said:
It would look like that, yes, but we don't start for another 24.75 hours.

Also, thanks for the edit

You could’ve just said “about a day” or “25 hours”
But I like that you’re counting the hours

Kebab said:
0.001 - 2 days: Purple

It's worth noting that it's possible to get a post where it says "0 days ago". I'm assuming that this still falls under purple?

No, that’s why they specified.

Also How’d you get every dot?

Not every dot, we're still on the hunt for triggers for pink and grey, which remain elusive. (And possibly really difficult to solve, given what Blake's told us)

But I'm guessing it was when around when she wrote 50 state names to test cases for brown and cyan. Turns out that when we test the rules for one dot, we tend to accumulate the other dots as well. Either that or she has a 10-dot trigger post somewhere that she's just been editing repeatedly to collect all the dots.

There’s no 10-dot trigger post. Although a 7 or 8 dot trigger post isn’t so hard to manufacture. And then a few hours ago I got red, and I did some hunting for the word for blue.

What is the word for blue, currently? I'm curious as to what it's been set to now.

EDIT : I think I might be the one who gave you red, btw. I wanted to check if pink was just a straight-up mix of white and red, so I just wrote my name seven times (Name for red, seven times for white). Didn't work, but was worth a try.

I gave myself red (I think). And I can tell you that the word for blue starts with g.

Kebab said:
0.001 - 2 days: Purple

It's worth noting that it's possible to get a post where it says "0 days ago". I'm assuming that this still falls under purple?

Yeah, if it says "0 days ago", that means it was posted less than about 80 seconds, and I wanted to make it so you had to wait slightly to get purple. So that way, if someone cashes in for purple, you can't immediately do it too.

One hour until start!

The game has begun!

Just remember, no purple until 0.001 days ago

0.001 days ago

First!

But it seems like no one is on anyway

0.006 days ago

UwU let's do this!

0.002 days ago

Second!

I just popped on too.

0 days ago. I got ninja'd!

0.004 days.
Wait, does this mean 0.000 Days is gray again?

0.001 days ago

Yes. Sorry Mathmaniac125

0.005 days ago

I will take the purple now, unless I get Re-ninja'd?

0.002 days ago

You're good.

0.001 days ago

Because I know fatty is waiting 😈

0.001 days ago

He is?

Forum > Forum Games > Keep it Alive - A Social Experiment