ForumForum Games ► Story time! (Game)
Okay so how this works.. I put this in a question for more one on one stories, but how it goes is that I'll start off a story with a prompt, someone else continues it, and then someone else, and so on untill we get a good ending or it can go on forever. Here is the start, and someone else replies with a continuation.

He grabbed his stomach as he started to walk down the hallways of his gloomy summer home, the memories of his once life has since faded and left nothing but scars behind. He looks through his fridge and stares at a store bought apple pie, shaking as he could smell the fresh baked ones from all those years ago...

Now someone continues! :D

It smelled a tad revolting, but it tasted fine. All of a sudden,

My stomach made a noise like a untamed beast then out of my mouth came...

Vomit. At that moment I knew that I had gotten food poisoning from that store-bought apple pie.

In fact, I had never even liked apple pie. I had eaten it only because

My mother had made it for me. I always felt nostalgic...

Since it has been so long since life got thrown far off the rails.
Stopping yourself from going down memory lane, you...

puke again, feeling miserable

With this much vomit, there's no way you can even be sentimental. To ease the pain...

You look over at the pictures you had taken all those years ago

Although some of the frames and glass is broken, you still see your favorite picture...

(Are we in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd person?? Everyone keeps using different pronouns)

A picture of your dog, Millie. Millie was run over by a car. Someone knocks at your door. You say...

We are in all the tenses

Fuck off, I'm busy crying and trying not to projectile vomit

Apparently, the person behind the door heard you and said...

“Uh...maybe take some anti-nausea medication?
i’ll just leave this here...

You walk to the door, carrying a trash can in hand. Opening the door, you see...

Forum > Forum Games > Story time! (Game)