ForumForum Games ► The World of TwoCans: Nations, Empires, Diplomatic, WAR!!!
You start off as small nations and work your way up to an empire. One or multiple “deities” will state the outcomes of every decision made by the nations.

People will call dibs on being one of two deities or one of the countries. Make alliances, have war, and have peace in this different world where you are leading your country. You can choose your government to have multiple people but not too many for simplicity. Most of you will probably want to be selfish and be the full dictator. Eh.

Actually, I’ll choose deities. If I’m inactive I will give to position to TWO people to avoid bias.

Please don’t nuke the human race too fast.

you just started twocans and you're already close to surpassing me in post count. that's amazing.

😂

kadaevr said:
you just started twocans and you're already close to surpassing me in post count. that's amazing.
nah you’re just pathetic

Pluto Sad said:
😂

cole eloc confirmed?

I shall start a country. It will be called, "Banana Republic"

Pluto Sad said:
😂

cole eloc confirmed?

😳

Edit:Mine shall be called Punland

Mine will be called the People's super duper awesome republic of Hydro

Mine will be No Strawberry Sea Lions

the medic republic B)

Event: A devastating flood has occurred in Punland and the dams failed, causing the banana farms in the neighboring Banana Republic to largely be ruined. A meeting is called to solve the situation. Nations, make your decisions!

Punland expands the dams reach and durability

anything as long as you keep your strawberry sea lions away

May we have the Banana Republic’s statement?

Ah, yes, I want compensation for at least half of the ruined banana crops, Punland. Preferably more, than that, but anything will help at this point. That's most of the year's profit gone.

I shall try to help, the main area of Punland isn't suited for growing bananas

I will annex part of my republic, and give it to the banana republic as a sign of peace.

It is a high part that is very suitable for banana growth, and resistant to floods

(whoops)

Thank you, Hydro, this is plenty to begin again. It also appears that not as many bananas were lost as previously projected, so I probably don't need any compensation anymore.

You may keep it as a token of friendship between the Banana Republic, and Hydro land

Punland has apologized for the spoiled bananas and builds a better dam. Hydroland and the Banana Republic agree to support each other. Nobody else is affected.

Congrats!

A local news network in Medialand has faced scrutiny over the use of private footage of the leader of Punland in his home. The footage was taken by a visiting citizen of the nation of NSSL(No Strawberry Sea Lions). The footage has spread all over the three nations. What should be done?

Forum > Forum Games > The World of TwoCans: Nations, Empires, Diplomatic, WAR!!!