ForumForum Games ► The Tragedy: Village Farbend

Another play for those who don't want to join this one:The Comedy: Plain Boring School (PBS)

Link to TC&S Republic

This is a play.

This is simple. Your first post will give your character a name and a short description of that character. As time passes, and more characters enter, we will have a nice storyline. Not really a story. Listen, after the first post, you basically (whenever you are on this thread) pretend you are your character. For example, I might have my first post as Bob, and after, I say what Bob would say. Remember to say what your character does in parentheses or asterisks. Also say your characters' name in brackets at the beginning.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THIS THREAD SO YOU DON'T FORGET TO SEE WHAT'S HAPPENED.

I want to keep this simpler than the first play, so I will not be posting summaries or characters. I want to prevent this turning into something of an exclusive club. Everyone can join! And for an example on how to post, just check the link of the PBS play.

And the Discord... There is none for now, thought you CAN join the PBS Discord Chat.

The setting is a medieval European village named Farbend. So most of your characters have to be peasants, though you can choose to be royalty. We'll see what happens from there.

You CAN try and be multiple characters at once, but you should probably dispose of old characters either through letting the person leave forever, or KILLING them.

Ok. Go on and act it out!

Aight, may I join?

whn: invented mac and cheese and is related to a god

Aight, may I join?

Yes, just follow the format you see in the other play for all your in-character posts. The first post will introduce your character and show your entrance into the play. There are examples in the other play for that as well.

whn: invented mac and cheese

Oh, yeah. depressedguy has one. It's Name: Description.
whn is depressed guy's character and... wait... this guy's apparently the inventor of mac and cheese in medieval Europe?

[Info]
Character Name: Cedric
Relationship Status: Single
Other Info: Owns the local blacksmithing shop

Name: Tops
Additional info: The local "wizard" lives in a run-down shack in the middle of the fields.

We always need a wizard in medieval plays.

Yes, of course. Side talk goes in asides.

Like this?

Like this?

Yes.

Woo hoo.

W_Licky said:
Aight, may I join?

Yes, just follow the format you see in the other play for all your in-character posts. The first post will introduce your character and show your entrance into the play. There are examples in the other play for that as well.

whn: invented mac and cheese

Oh, yeah. depressedguy has one. It's Name: Description.
whn is depressed guy's character and... wait... this guy's apparently the inventor of mac and cheese in medieval Europe?

true fact

Name: Bartholomew
Relationship Status: N/A
Other Info: A smart boy, interested in new technologies. Likes smacking people with a hammer.

e-bag said:

Yes, it is.

Name: Joseph Jostur

Partner wizards? No, wait... You are younger than me!

Welp I at least tried to think of something without going to overboard with a JJBA reference

Partner wizards then?

I guess, now if you excuse me, I'm making my character

Character Name: Pete
Relationship Status: Single
Other Info: Was sentenced to death in a neighboring kingdom. Escaped and is seeking asylum in Farbend. Has a mysterious past that he doesn't want to talk about. Dreams of one day traveling the world.

(Thanks for making a new one of these I really wanted to join in PBS but it was so daunting so I'm excited to be a part of this new one.)

Character Name: Milo
Relationship Status: Taken, chickens are his life
Other info: probably insane

Thanks for the new play!

e-bag said:

Yes, it is.

Alright. Updated my character.

Name: Redneck McGeee
yes i put 3 eees on purpose

Age: undetermined, he was born during cow milking season he says
Personality: Redneck
Hobbies: Riding a mattress being pulled behind a ATV which is using fuel diluted with milk (from his cows) to save money
Positive qualities: really good at giving giving problems to solutions trying to save money
Negative qualities: intellectually challenged

How he has an ATV and fuel and a modern mattress: he doesn’t understand the concept of time, all he needs to know is the right ratio of milk to put in the gasoline and when to milk the cows, so he isn’t confined the the walls of time.

Damn. Now I feel like my character isn't quirky enough. :/

Maybe I should give him a cursed item or family heirloom or something.

Forum > Forum Games > The Tragedy: Village Farbend