ForumForum Games ► Mafia
ちょたの_chotano was shot in the head overnight. It's the circle of life.

ちょたの_chotano was the Martyr.

Day 4

You have 48 hours from the time of this message to decide who to lynch. A majority will require 4 players, as there are 6 players remaining.

e-bag must post today to avoid modkilling.

I did end up targeting p0tat0 as said

Rest in peace, Chotano. Your sacrifice was not in vain.

Tinny, you got information for us?

I did end up targeting p0tat0 as said
I can confirm this. Which means that potato is probably not Mafia if we are confident Bronco is jailer.

I'd be surprised if a jailer could be Mafia, because that would require two targets? I'm still suspicious of jaded, but I'm not sure how a mafia harlot would work either.

What does the rest of the town think?

We have had a Mafia Jailer in a past PYP game, so I'd imagine if Bronco were Mafia, he could target twice like other targeting roles: one to kill and one to act on.

I find it harder to imagine a Mafia Harlot, though, since intuitively when you visit someone and kill someone at the same time, it would have to be the one targeted in the first place. That, or I'm severely overthinking things.

One other thing: I plead innocent since last night, I chose to target nobody, as I've confirmed I'm either vanilla or Idiot.

I do wonder if like last game, the other Mafia is vanilla, but I don't think that's likely. It's just a gut feeling though.

So if we assume mafia isn't vanilla, then even beck could be mafia. It's hard to know who would be clear other than you and I. I think as much as jaded is suspicious, I'm not sure they would've led the charge to kill Math unless they truly thought the bronco redirect was going to work.

If I'm understanding things correctly, then either Potato's secretly been Jailer this whole time, or beck's secretly been scum this whole time.

So sorry, I've been busy with school. Lemme review everything that's gone on.

Hey beck, I'm totally town, right?

jaded has been cleared as town, yes

That's good to know.

Re: potato being jailer-

Not that they couldn't lie, but they did target someone who died later and that was part of their reasoning for claiming idiot instead of martyr or jailer, basically.

That's right. I targeted Devery on Night 0, and she died. I cannot be Jailer. I've pretty much narrowed it down to Idiot or Vanilla.

Cool, so it's either beck or Potato.

Bronco - cleared by Tinny
e-bag - cleared by beck
jaded - cleared by beck
Tinny - cleared by beck

Honestly I'm feeling like beck is more likely to be mafia, but it doesn't really matter which one we pick because even if we're wrong we can just get them tomorrow.

I disagree with that logic. I am not of the opinion that Bronco is cleared if the previous statements are true about allowing jailer (edit: or any power role) mafia to pick multiple targets.

You're Tracker, right? I already PMed Ant asking the question about Mafia with roles, just waiting to hear back. But if it's true that you'd see both targets (which I'm assuming it is, although I have been wrong before), then Bronco would be cleared.

You know what YOLO, I vote Beck

Personally, I'd like to hear beck's defence.

You're Tracker, right? I already PMed Ant asking the question about Mafia with roles, just waiting to hear back. But if it's true that you'd see both targets (which I'm assuming it is, although I have been wrong before), then Bronco would be cleared.
oh, duh. Didn't think about that.

wait, why am i being accused? why would i be doing so much to help the town if i weren’t mafia? i’ve cleared so many people, if i were mafia i’d want more people to look suspicious so there would be less suspicion on me

I'm not inclined to believe you are any more or less suspicious than jaded based on what we know. I'm still trying to figure out what our best move is as a town.

Edit: sorry, I keep forgetting how many people we have cleared, and how you cleared jaded. That makes me less suspicious of you both. It leaves me unsure who is even worth accusing at this point.

beck said:
wait, why am i being accused?

Process of elimination. It's either you or Potato. That's just a fact (assuming we're correct about what happens when a Mafia power role gets tracked).
I'm not inclined to believe you are any more or less suspicious than jaded based on what we know.

How am I suspicious? Beck cleared me. So either:
A) Beck is scum, in which case I'm town because there's only one mafioso remaining, or
B) Beck is town, in which case I'm town because they said so.

Yeah, I edited my post since I messed up on that.

It can't be potato, they were jailed. Are you saying you think Bronco isn't jailer now?

why are we accusing me before potato?

Does it even matter? If we're wrong we just get it right tomorrow.

Forum > Forum Games > Mafia