ForumForum Games ► Mafia
The first round of the draft is complete. Everyone should now have the name of the person they will be drafting for. Everyone now has 24 hours to select a draft for their target's role.

Everyone should have received their roles by now. If you have not, let me know. The Mafia has 24 hours to select their first victim. Roles with night time actions can act during this first night.

It's a bright spring morning. The flowers are blooming and the birds are singing. What a nice day it is.

Day 1

You have 48 hours from the time of this message to decide who to lynch. A majority will require 7 players, as there are 12 players remaining.

I have it, I am the Fruit Vendor. I tried giving Tracker to beck, IDK if they have it. My almighty fruit vending powers gave a banana to e-bag

What number did you use for that?

I can confirm, I did get a banana.

So then I can confirm that beck is not the tracker.

Okay so somebody must be the harlot or got protected last night. That's good news!

How do we know beck isn't the tracker?

It could be that thing where the mafia chose not to kill, but either way good news !

I got no results last night, so I am assuming I am a silent role/civ.

You're welcome for Fruit Vendor Bronco. It would have been a sin to give you anything else.

I believe we should know exactly what our roles are this game, so there wouldn't be any "silent roles" compared to the previous two games.

With that in mind, I will be of no use in the information-gathering department. I did not get a role from whoever chose for me.

I'm actually wondering about how often that happened where no one got roles because we all picked too similar of numbers. How many of us picked 7? Lol

I didn't receive a role either.

I will be honest and say I have one, but I don't have useful information to share.

Basically I don't really want to put a target on my back just yet.

I won my pick for my person, but I'm unclear if they got the role or not.

I don't think anty confirmed with any of us if our person got their role, but the person who got the role should be able to tell you.

That's fair, I suppose.

I tried to give the role to Aprzn anyways, and they said they didn't recieve the role.

I do know I have a role, but I think it best to conceal it for now.

Interesting.

I picked the number 5, and Bronco got their role.

I also chose 5 to select eriophora. I chose 4 to choose a role for them, but I do not know if it succeeded.

To be completely honest, I would not be upset or surprised if divine Ant-ervention helped Bronco/me out.

I do know I have a role, but I think it best to conceal it for now.

Yeah. You do that. 😉

I also chose 5 to select eriophora. I chose 4 to choose a role for them, but I do not know if it succeeded.

Ah, dang, yeah I was assuming that no message meant that roles were silent. So whatever you were trying to aim for with me, I don't think you managed it.

Everyone should have received their roles by now. If you have not, let me know.

Everyone knows exactly what role they are. There are no "silent" roles this game. Does this suitably implicate Dev and Eri, or am I missing something?

I think they both meant they did not hear back from Anty about roles.

Forum > Forum Games > Mafia