I'm in too

Let me in... LET ME IN!!!!!!

When does this start?

As soon as I can, maybe tomorrow or monday

Well?

At this point I'll need to drop. Maybe next game ^^

W_Licky said:
Well?

Give me a minute, I don't have my computer at the moment, I will post when I can

Hey, I'm going to be handing out roles soon

The game begins
Night 0

Mafia, you have 24 hours from the time of this post to select who to kill end their business and the method of death shutdown.

The available bonus civilian roles are:
The Fruit Spectator(Watcher): You forgot to call Omega Mart to return one of their lemons. After a few days it begins to bond with your physical form, now you can spectate any fruit within your town
The Fruit Slicer(Blocker): Your skills in 2010’s Fruit Ninja have transferred into reality, you can now cut actual fruit with your phone’s camera
The Fruit Guardian(Jailer): You have come from a long line of very protective fruit farmers. Now you can use these skills to guard other businesses from destruction, or just anything really.
Organic Fruit Vendor(Mayor): As you sell organic fruit, people trust you a bit more. As such, you have higher ranking in the fruit world.

Mafia Roles(ONLY USABLE ONCE!):
Fruit Disguise: Camouflaging yourself as a fruit, you bring yourself to one of the businesses, and halts their ability to tell who doesn't really like fruit(Negate the vote of the player targeted.)
Fruit Stealer: You have taken one of the players fruit, oh no! They are currently searching for it and as such can’t do anything until the night, not even post(The player will be marked as unactionable in the start of day text)

There will be two mafia, as there are nine players. The players are:
W_Licky
There is no eleven!!!
Mathmaniac125
justabitjaded
TinmansGirl27
Antagonist
Eriophora
Aprzn123
Chotano

It would appear that no businesses were shut down
Day 1
You have 48 hours from the time of this post to figure out who to remove from town

I received a fruit and I'm not sure if that's normal or if it means I was targeted.

Everyone receives fruit even if they weren't targeted

I got a cherry.

I got a Matte Mangosteen. Mangosteen are really nice fruits, so thank you to whoever gave that to me.

W_Licky said:
I got a cherry.

Anyone who was not targeted during the night was given a cherry

Nobody targeted me last night and I am offended.

Who knows, maybe someone really did give you a cherry.

no

W_Licky said:
I got a cherry.

As did I.

I got a Matte Mangosteen. Mangosteen are really nice fruits, so thank you to whoever gave that to me.

Wait you were targeted? Or did someone give you a fruit?

W_Licky said:
I got a cherry.

Licky did it.

I got a cherry as well.

I tried placing fruit in a strategic location, but was not allowed to do so.

Forum > Forum Games > Mafia