ForumForum Games ► Mafia
I assume someone gave me a fruit.

Now that bronco has cleared it up, my cherry meant nothing. Sounds like math was targeted but we don't know with what ability yet.

Fruit vendor

You're not supposed to be giving us hints smh my head ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ (obvious /s)

given that everyone is a fruit vendor, why shouldnt I say it

I too merely received a cherry

I vote There is no eleven!!!. He looked at me funny.

๐Ÿ‘€

So that means I was watched, blocked, or jailed last night, but I don't know which.

I don't believe Mafia would use their role ability Night 1, as that would be a waste.

So that means I was watched, blocked, or jailed last night

How do you figure that? My understanding is that we're all fruit vendors (although Bronco didn't make that totally clear at the beginning of the game), and someone sent you a fruit.

I vote There is no eleven!!!. He looked at me funny.
I vote Antagonist because I can't think of any fruit anagrams with your name which means you are a fake fruit vendor.

Realistically though I strongly dislike cherries and I hope I don't keep receiving them, please.

How do you figure that? My understanding is that we're all fruit vendors (although Bronco didn't make that totally clear at the beginning of the game), and someone sent you a fruit.

Ah, if that's the case then I guess I don't know if I was hit with any of those conditions. If we're each able to target someone, then I only know someone targeted me.

I don't see a reason why a vanilla townie would want to visit people at night though.

I vote Antagonist because I can't think of any fruit anagrams with your name which means you are a fake fruit vendor.

Please state the fruit anagrams that you can think of for other players.
I don't see a reason why a vanilla townie would want to visit people at night though.

To deliver fruit, obviously. I'm trying to run a business here.

I can form a fruit from my name?

Please state the fruit anagrams that you can think of for other players.

... I wasn't ready for the hard questions. But I do retract my vote because you at least have "Tang". That's fruity.

I got a fruit. Not a cherry. Cherries are great.

Whatโ€™s fruity about my name?

Kywi

I vote Antagonist because I can't think of any fruit anagrams with your name

Git to Ananas

Ah yes, ananas. My favorite fruit.

I'm a letter short of tang :(

otanch is vaguely similar to orange, though

Less than 24 hours remain

What is aprzn? Ap13? As in apple?

I'm close to the tamarind, missing an r and a d

Forum > Forum Games > Mafia