ForumForum Games ► Mafia
Keeping my business open.

I don't have much info in terms of the game though.

Head empty
No thoughts

We can lick Lynchie if you're sus of them though. We do have to start killing people.

It would help if I had a role more useful than Fruit Vendor :/

The day ends, with no more blood shed

Night 4
Mafia, you have 24 hours from the time of this post to select who to kill

Okay y'all, we really need to start discussing more before night comes.

No businesses came to an end during the night. However how long will that be?

Day 4
You have 48 hours to vote who to kick out

I got no fruit. I think I might just go out of business if my providers don't give me produce!

I also received no fruit.

We have to start making a move though

Although this game is going a little fast imo

It's been 15 days. I've been waiting for the game to end so I can join back in. And yet, the end is not in sight.

I vote Chotano

Any particular reason?

I vote Licky. It could be a coincidence, but the two nights we've had no kills is when I've targeted them with my ability.

This puts me in a dangerous position but I just wanted to clear up my suspicion reasoning and hopefully find a scummy fruit vendor.

wait I just realized I'm definitely wrong; I retract my vote

It could be a coincidence, but the two nights we've had no kills is when I've targeted [Licky] with my ability.

Just for clarity's sake I'd like to point out that there have been three nights with no kills.

I think we should lynch Licky. Or Math

I am fine with either of those choices.

For the sake of my enterprising business, I'll vote to close down Licky.

I think we should lynch Licky. Or Math

Wrong alt j-rob

Why me? I don't have any useful role; I don't do anything at night.

It could be a coincidence, but the two nights we've had no kills is when I've targeted [Licky] with my ability.

Just for clarity's sake I'd like to point out that there have been three nights with no kills.
I was counting starting from night 1. I didn't take any action night 0. It could surely be coincidence, or just inactivity from the Mafia. I'm not totally sure, it's just the only info I have.

Alright, I'll vote Licky.

I vote to lick Lynchie.

A majority has been reached, W_Licky was kicked out. On his way out, he accidentally fell of a cliff. Oh well, at least one good thing came out of that.
W_Licky was a member of the Mafia
Night 5

Remaining mafia, you have 24 hours from the time of this post to select who to shut down

A termite infestation collapsed Tinny's stand, with her inside

Tinmansgirl27 was The Fruit Slicer
Day 5

You have 48 hours from the time of this post to decide who to kick out of town

Honestly I'm kinda fine with Tinny being the one that was shut down, because it at least eliminates the possibility that she was scum trying to ingratiate herself by sacrificing her partner. We lose a power role (Blocker), but we've still got all the others and only one scum left.

I have still received no fruit.

Other than Licky being constantly blocked, I wonder why the mafia didn't decide to let the other person attack rather than Licky attacking constantly, since there's two mafia.

Maybe they did on Night 2, but then went back to Licky on Night 3 and got unlucky.

Forum > Forum Games > Mafia