ForumForum Games ► Mafia
No, sorry, forgot to put in the thread. Nobody targeted them.

Current votes:

aprzn123 -
beck -
Currentnathan -
eriophora - No lynch
Isaac - No lynch
The Intangible Fancy - aprzn123

No lynch.

Bolded, very sorry.

Make it bold, Nate

No lynch, I reckon

no lynch

Let's see what happens

I think Nathan really helped us out w that insane role call, but I think Anty was looking for more chaos.

A majority has been reached. The day ends. However, aprzn123 is modkilled due to inactivity. aprzn123 was the other member of the Mafia.

Congratulations, civilians!

Some fun facts now that the game is over:
  • Yes, everybody was a Watcher, including the Mafia
  • I really didn't think y'all would figure it out that fast, god damn

I had that thought as soon as I realized Nathan was telling the truth when Isaac called it. Sorry, Anty.

Hey! I finally won.

Oh well, not really a spectator forum count me in next round

Feel like I kinda ruined it for anty with that stupid call. Oh well! Good game everyone!

Good game. Albeit an anticlimactic ending, but a win is a win. I really should learn how to defend myself better.

Some fun facts now that the game is over:
  • Yes, everybody was a Watcher, including the Mafia
  • I really didn't think y'all would figure it out that fast, god damn

Huh! If we hadn't had it end like that, I would have ended up totally based my plan of attack on the idea that only civvies were watchers. That's why I started asked Aprzn and Beck for their watch list, to try and look for inconsistencies.

And yeah, Nathan calling it super early definitely was the defining moment. I very nearly didn't call my own role. I wonder would would've if I hadn't.

Hey folks, in order to give Anty the chance to play I'm going to be running a round of Werewolf as a little bit of Mafia Intermission. I'll set up the thread and get things going tomorrow morning! Any sign ups that're in this thread I'll add to Werewolf, so let me know if you don't want to play in the other game.

For the uninitiated, Werewolf follows the same rules as Mafia, just with different flavor. Otherwise, it's the same game.

Edit:
Good game. Albeit an anticlimactic ending, but a win is a win. I really should learn how to defend myself better.

I'm sorry Potato ;_;

Isaac said:
I'm sorry Potato ;_;

No worries. Inspecting and revealing W_Licky very early was lucky, and I wasn't fast enough to draw a conclusion or to give a solid defence.

EDIT: Also quite interested in the future Werewolf games. I'll most likely sign up.

I believed you potato. I thought it was Aprzn pretty early. No one went w me though.

Good game, even with ending. We would have hanged Aprzn anyway next day.

Thanks for being an excellent partner, Christine

Anty, did my crazy round suggestion influence your decision to set up this round this way?

Isaac said:
Huh! If we hadn't had it end like that, I would have ended up totally based my plan of attack on the idea that only civvies were watchers. That's why I started asked Aprzn and Beck for their watch list, to try and look for inconsistencies.

Our plan actually still would have worked - as soon as they both successfully watched the person assigned, we'd have known Mafia were also possibly watchers. And then we'd just have to keep insisting on continuing the watch since as soon as someone made a kill or misstep we'd have won.

And cheers, TIF! An excellent partnership it was.

Good game! It was funny to watch everyone realize they were a watcher.

Also I would like to play next round B)

You didn't ruin anything, Nathan. That was baller as fuck.

J-Rob, actually, by the time you said that, I'd already decided to run an all-Watcher game. But you did assist with determining when it would occur. I believe you said "a normal round and then a weird round", and that sounded good to me.

That was the fastest game ever.

I totally forgot mafia was also a watcher. I should've used it to my advantage.

The mafia being watcher could have destroyed us if we hadn't killed Licky. Glad we strung him up.

What did it was aprzn being inactive.

I'll go ahead split my mvp vote between Nate and Eri.

I do think that you not noticing you were also a Watcher mighta strung you up Licky. If you had used your role and convinced us you were innocent using it I totally would've bought it. >.>

I hate myself.

Isaac said:
I do think that you not noticing you were also a Watcher mighta strung you up Licky. If you had used your role and convinced us you were innocent using it I totally would've bought it. >.>

For me it was "There's no way we're all Watchers"

Forum > Forum Games > Mafia