ForumForum Games ► Mafia
Aw, I had a whole post to explain my "innocence". Appears I was too late.

Just curious, what angle did the protractor show? Or was the number smudged with blood?

The number was smudged with blood. All the numbers were smudged with blood.

I feel like that would make a very on-brand avatar for you.

What do the numbers mean, Mason?!

[removed, wrong thread]

The number was smudged with blood. All the numbers were smudged with blood.

I feel like that would make a very on-brand avatar for you.

I'm on it.

Edit: no I’m not

BroncoBoy18 is trampled to death during a nighttime stampede of football players riding horses.

From Mafia:
place your bets, ghosts, though the odds are not in my favour

BroncoBoy18 was a Regular Civilian.

Day 6

You have 48 hours from the time of this message to decide who to lynch. A majority will require 2 players, as there are 3 players remaining. If you do not lynch correctly, the Mafia will win.

Oh well, I figured after I voted out E-Bag, I would be targeted, nice death method though, good luck to both teams

So it's just myself, P0tat0, and Titanlord.
I know it's not titan becuase Sya cleared him, and I know it's not me, because I'm me, so it must be P0tat0. Titan, I beg you to do the same. I don't have that good of an argument for why I'm not Mafia, but I was one of the first to vote E-Bag, which I wouldn't have done if f I was Mafia.

lets let potato speak first

That's a reasonable thing to want. Of course, I would prefer you voted her right now, but it's more interesting if she gets to speak and it makes sense from the perspective of wanting the right outcome.

While I don't have much to defend myself, aprzn123 did start out playing on the aggressive side near the beginning of the game, asking for information or action to be taken early on; in contrast, I wanted to play a more conservative manner as I usually do.

Sya did believe that e-bag and aprzn123 would make a strong mafia team, and considering aprzn123, who is a strong player overall is not dead yet, I have reason to believe they're guilty. Additionally, before e-bag was lynched, he considered them to be "the most trustworthy", perhaps in an attempt to defend his mafia buddy.

Not only that, Mathy before his death believed that aprzn and e-bag were the mafia, leaving Titan and I to finish the job. I have much reason to believe him because of his very strong gameplay ability.

I trust both Sya and Mathy's judgement. While neither aprzn123 nor I have been cleared by Sya, it makes no sense to vote for Titan because he is confirmed a civilian. Titan, I hope you can take my side and win this game for the town.

Lynch aprzn123.

lmao

lynch potato

Alright, GG, if your decision is made. There was no way out here.

EDIT: Yeah, I knew my time was up. Lynch p0tat0.

The remaining townsfolk gather around a deep fryer, lifting Iateap0tat0 and throwing them in. The oil consumes them - but not before they pull Titanlord237 in with them.

Iateap0tat0 has been lynched. They were the Vengeful Mafia. Titanlord237 has been killed. He was a Regular Civilian.

Congratulations, Civilians! You have won... although at what cost?

well that's a sad ending

lmao worth

gg's yall

Some fun facts now that the game was over:

• The most popular role choices were Neighborizer OR Mystery Role and Night 3 Vigilante OR Vengeful (both 3 people)
  • Nobody chose Universal Backup OR Role Cop or 1-Shot Vigilante OR 1-Shot PGO
  • aprzn123 as the Neighborizer had very bad luck - they were blocked twice, and made a topic with a person who died immediately once
  • justabitjaded was the target for Night 0, saved by being jailed
  • The most popular numbers for the draft were 4 and 8 (3 people each)
  • Nobody chose 5, 7, or 10
  • Titanlord237 voted for a Mafia member correctly four posts into the game

i regret forgetting that the neighborizer tried to message me that one time

Awh man, good job all! And good job on the Mafia for bringing us down to two.

And, I was right about the role! My paranoia about a vengeful scum was correct and we totally woulda lost if we lynched Potato first. Good pick on Vengeful.

I'm pretty sure I saved jaded night 0, but every other night I've been one off. I jailed jaded night 1 and they died night 2

Well, thanks for the save, but I'm curious about something. I was targeted by the Neighborizer night 1, so was this a lie? If so, why? Or can Neighborizer target through jailing?

So what was the Mystery Role?

Well, thanks for the save, but I'm curious about something. I was targeted by the Neighborizer night 1, so was this a lie? If so, why? Or can Neighborizer target through jailing?

I think it's that jailing the Neigborizer's target has no effect, but jailing the Neighborizer themself blocks it.

Sya said:
Awh man, good job all! And good job on the Mafia for bringing us down to two.

And, I was right about the role! My paranoia about a vengeful scum was correct and we totally woulda lost if we lynched Potato first. Good pick on Vengeful.

😠

I mostly chose Vengeful Mafia because I thought I was going to be lynched before e-bag; I'm not very good at this game so I wanted a safety blanket.

Unfortunately I couldn't make any use of it, so I just decided to end in a meme-y way. GGs.

Forum > Forum Games > Mafia