ForumForum Games ► Mafia
Least I was a regular civvie, and not someone important.

Alright, what do we know?

The Mafia either chose not to leave a clue, or none of them are keen on clue writing.

They killed e-bag, which doesn't give us much to go on. Not targeting a particularly new-ish player nor targeting a veteran.

I also wish to share this before anything unfortunate happens to me: I lost my bid for the 1-shot Vigilante/Bookie slot. This means there is possibly a Mafia Vigilante, so plan around LyLo being one turn sooner than expected. This does also mean I am vanilla.

There's nothing helpful to go on.

The mafia only needed to kill someone to start the game off with a strong start. The only thing I could think of is that the first kill would be advantageous if it was a good player that scared them they got rid of. But I don't think of e-bag as particularly threatening. Not a terrible player either; not trying to throw insults.

So umm... nothing. Since it is the first round, I wouldn't lynch anyone. Mafia didn't give any clues, which makes things hard.

No offense taken.

Thank you, ghost.

So, no information yet, No Lynch

No Lynch

wow, you two are really in a rush not to let anyone share information they may or may not have gathered

Not really that much

I agree with aprzn123. Not everyone has been given a chance to speak yet and we're agreeing on a no lynch? There's definitely a possibility someone has something useful to say.

Me? Nah, I got nothing of note.

e-bag's death isn't useful.

But some people's roles might be.

Role-revealing tends to be dangerous and useful at the same time.

Anybody here afraid of e-bag?

I’m fine with a no-lynch the first time if there’s only one Mafia

Especially considering we have literally nothing

I am vanilla civilian and have no info

I’m fine with a no-lynch the first time if there’s only one Mafia

Especially considering we have literally nothing

Except there are three Mafia members. I'm not saying we should necessarily lynch someone today, but we absolutely should not immediately go for No Lynch and risk ending the day before everyone can discuss.

I think it was Licky.

I am actually also suspicious of Licky for the sheet vehemence they've got. But also the Lynch Licky memes.

Wait - there are three Mafia? This changes my perspective.

I can’t say I completely suspect anyone yet, but no-lynch is out of my mind now.

I love targets on my back. Yo doc, cover me will you?

Infinite jest is Not Mafia. I'm the Cop, and my life is always in danger during these games.

Might as well reveal information every day and force hands early again.

Whether there's a doc or not, don't say anything. I'm gonna make the mafia dance!

For information's sake, I picked 1 on my bid and got Cop/Martyr somehow. I was debating going for Martyr for the memes, but I can't throw too hard every game.

If Mathy is a cop, then we can cross out one InfiniteJest. If Mathy is lying and is mafia, then we... oh well. I'm still not lynching anybody in the first round.

Sya said:
I am actually also suspicious of Licky for the sheet vehemence they've got. But also the Lynch Licky memes.

If you will excuse me, I'm younger than everyone here and I have no clue what "sheet vehemence means."

also pls stop lynching me for memes
I'm over it

I think it would be kinda funny to lynch licky for the memes but honestly I don't think they're particularly suspicious so far. No lynch is pretty standard for a day one.

However, I'm a bit suspicious of Mathy. Cop is a really strong role, and gambling that there's a doctor seems a bit much to me. In general, it's best to hold off on announcing cop in particular until you have a actually useful info. Now, this could be Mathy just trying to stir the pot again, or it's possible that a Mafia got cop. Or Mathy may be just straight up lying. I'm inclined to think they're just stirring the pot since that seems to be their new modus operandi, but it still has me side eye-ing.

I don't think anything's wrong with Mathy. I wouldn't say he's implicated himself much.

Current votes:

aprzn123
beck
BroncoBoy18 - No lynch
ちょたの_chotano
eriophora
Iateap0tat0
infinitejest
justabitjaded
Mathmaniac125
Sri Lankan Devil Bird
Sya
W_Licky - No lynch

Mathy: I won't throw again
Also Mathy: reveals role day 1 just like last time

Not saying you're throwing, it's just a little funny is all.

Forum > Forum Games > Mafia