ForumForum Games ► Mafia
Gotta try out some new strategies. I can't go doing the same shtick every time and expect it to work out.

W_Licky said:

If you will excuse me, I'm younger than everyone here and I have no clue what "sheet vehemence means."

Ope. *sheer vehemence.

Also, I've been mulling over what Jest said before. They could be faking it to look innocent, but them not knowing how many Mafia members there are could be a strong indicator of innocence.

Just to add more spice to the game, I'm going to openly announce that I'm checking Sya tomorrow night. Let's see how this pans out.

Just to add more spice to the game

Misread that as "spite" and I like that interpretation

Less than 24 hours remain.

There's not much information to go off of, other than Mathy's goal to make spice this game up. I say we should hold off on executions today and see what happens at night. Any other ideas?

Just to add more spice to the game, I'm going to openly announce that I'm checking Sya tomorrow night. Let's see how this pans out.

Spicy indeed! I can see this going wrong a couple ways. Obviously I'm going to say I'm innocent and you should check someone else, but my word has absolutely no weight yet so you've got nothing to go on.

The Mafia could kill you, now that you're so open and blatant with your role. They could kill *me* and make it so that your investigation yields nothing. You could be scum, making a helluva play.

I have a feeling perhaps there's another option, that you're not being wholly honest and I know what lie you've told, but I want to get a little deeper into the game before I go any further with that.

Oh, and sorry, at this point I'm going to vote Lynch Licky.

Bold.

I definitely have another out that I'm hoping someone picks up on. It's gonna be interesting tomorrow night, but I want to see what happens from being openly transparent.

I'll also abstain as much as I'd want to bandwagon.

No lynch. I do appreciate the chaos thus far though.

I love how the Day 1 phases have become more spicy! No lynch, but I'm intrigued how things will play out.

Current votes:

aprzn123
beck
BroncoBoy18 - No lynch
ちょたの_chotano
eriophora - No lynch
Iateap0tat0 - No lynch
infinitejest
justabitjaded
Mathmaniac125 - No lynch
Sri Lankan Devil Bird
Sya - W_Licky
W_Licky - No lynch

Two additional votes are needed to end the day early.

No lynch

Final answer

Sure, lets get the next day rolling. No Lynch

A majority has been reached. The day ends, with no lynching.

Night Falls - Night 1

Mafia, you have 24 hours from the time of this post to decide who to kill.

justabitjaded's corpse is discovered stuffed into a washing machine at the laundromat, drowned.

justabitjaded was a Regular Civilian.

Day 2

You have 48 hours from the time of this message to decide who to lynch. A majority will require 6 players, as there are 11 players remaining.

With the weekend ahead, I may be a little less active.

Anyways, I'm stumped. There are no clues. Anybody have ideas?

Well that's unfortunate.

Rest in peace, jaded. We'll find the mafia.

Sya is not mafia. I checked her last night. This means from my point of view, both Sya and InfiniteJest are not mafia.

I will announce who I'm checking next near the end of this day. Hopefully someone else has information.

Anty, are the causes of death chosen by you, or by Scum?

W_Licky said:
Rest in peace, jaded. We'll find the mafia.

I was just picking earlier, but this really smacks of guilty.

Sya said:
Anty, are the causes of death chosen by you, or by Scum?

The Mafia can choose the means. If they don't, I do.

I feel like Bird got the bookie and is just gunning for Licky.

I'm all for that kind of play if that's the case.

Forum > Forum Games > Mafia