ForumForum Games ► I'm back, here's a puzzle
Hello, I'm back (for now). If you don't know me I'm hoylecake, I was active for around a month and a half before disappearing. Here's something you can solve.

CURSOR DOWN HOWEVER DON'T BITE
SET IT EVERYTHING JOINED
RED GREEN GREEN BLUE YELLOW

Of course I don't expect you to Solve it with zero information given so here are some hints:
Spoiler text below. Highlight to read.
I could have put the color text into the set of numbers or likewise to confuse You eveN further. This isn't a hint this is just me ranting, mOve along

The last two liNes of text are hints in disguise

The dictionary has a brother

You'll have to decode everyone's favorite forM of text art

Hopefully I'm not being too obvious. I can give more hints if needed (if this doesn't die out in a few minutes), apologies if I get really obvious though.

You’re back too!!!

yes of course. i think doug is dead by now
btw for anyone looking at this in confusion you dont have to solve it...imjust a bit unnerved about posting it to the puzzling stack exchange :groups::thedollar:

Looking at the clues and hints, it seems that there's a thesaurus search and ASCII read for the second and first lines, but the ASCII has a gibberish character and the thesaurus search is... tedious. There also isn't a prompt, so I'm not really sure what I'm decoding to.

Third line feels like A1Z26, but it's also gibberish.

Thesaurus part isn't as hard as you think, it's just coming up with common synonyms. You should be able to make sense of the synonym line without having to go to a thesaurus anyway.
Also i left a pretty big hint in my last comment (thedollar isnt the hint)
(i really think im being too obvious with these. clearly this post is gonna be at page 2 in no time so i at least want to help people get it done at least somewhat quickly)
I left this part out, but if there's gibberish check your character encoding

Forum > Forum Games > I'm back, here's a puzzle