ForumForum Games ► [Revamped] The World of TwoCans: Empires, Nations, Diplomacy, WAR!!!
You probably should've PM'd me that instead of saying it out loud.

Yeah, probably not. It's hard to surround him when there's so much untaken territories.

BTW Toast, dunno why you think the northern area of the continent would willingly trade with such a meanie.

Don't worry I hid it

Hang on for DM

Raid Results done.

Licky, I choose to raid the capitol city of Friendship, take all their shit, using 5,000 troops and 5 ships.

Raid Results
The raid was a perfect success. PAM Empire's army lost 0 soldiers. The loot taken was 100,000 Lucres,
10 RP, 10 A, and 100 CP.

Check your stats.

The raid defense was an utter failure. Friendship's army lost 0 soldiers and 2 ships. One ship was destroyed, one was stolen. The loot lost was 100,000 Lucres, 10 RP, 10 A, and 100 CP.

Check your stats.

Hey licky, can I get that India looking area south of utah, along with that area where Arizona should be?

2000 soldiers 0 ships?

wdym?

That area to the south of utah, then to the south west of that

e-bag said:
I'm constructing an embassy, if that's possible, and helping with the war relief efforts, providing refuge for persons displaced by the war.

The embassy has been placed on the map. The cost was 1 RP.

What would you like to give to Friendship for war relief?

BTW Toast, dunno why you think the northern area of the continent would willingly trade with such a meanie.

Don't you get it?
I AM THE NORTH.

Licky! On the mainland, I will take all countries that border my area, with 5000 troops and 5 ships!

Consider this a warning, POFA.

W_Licky said:

20 AP, 100,000 Lucres.

Hey licky, can I get that India looking area south of utah, along with that area where Arizona should be?

2000 soldiers 0 ships?

War Results
The war was an immense success. Morioh's army lost 10 soldiers. The loot taken was 8,000 Lucres, 2 A, and 1 CP.

Check your stats and the map.

e-bag said:
W_Licky said:

20 AP, 100,000 Lucres.

DOne.

Don't worry I hid it

Hang on for DM

Bronco, your attempt of surrounding me will be worthless, if you make ANY move on me, you wont have a Republic to command.

e-bag, are you in POFA?

Edit: DUmb question. of course you are

That's not quite the area but I'll take it, next i'll take Oklahoma

2000 soldiers 0 ships

War Results
The war was a perfect success. Morioh's army lost 0 soldiers. The loot taken was 4,000 Lucres.

ALso commerce boost!

[Repost]:
Licky! On the mainland, I will take all countries that border my area, with 5000 troops and 5 ships!

[Repost]:

Are the map claims correct?

I can't see it rn, bc im on school computer and i cant have my phone in class
So could you screenshot the map?

Let me tell you folks something. I knew, starting up my society, that I would know the burning temptation to follow in the footsteps of all tyrants before. I would know the desire for war, because power can, and will, corrupt.

And yet, I will continue to hold my values first and foremost. Try your worst, Toast. You may break and take my land, my people. But the thing you want most, you will never have. You will never ruin the spirit of Friendship.

I call upon the aid of E-bag and Bronco, but I don't want your money. I want support. I want assurance that we can all coexist. And if the only way to return to a state of equity, of peace, is to first destroy this menacing empire... I will accept this. I ask that any and all battles are NOT conducted on Friendship soil, however. We are a peaceful people with no army, no defenses. Any Friendship casualties will be of innocent people. I can not accept that.

I'll take the four beneath that with 4000 soldiers and 2 ships

Let me tell you folks something. I knew, starting up my society, that I would know the burning temptation to follow in the footsteps of all tyrants before. I would know the desire for war, because power can, and will, corrupt.

And yet, I will continue to hold my values first and foremost. Try your worst, Toast. You may break and take my land, my people. But the thing you want most, you will never have. You will never ruin the spirit of Friendship.

I call upon the aid of E-bag and Bronco, but I don't want your money. I want support. I want assurance that we can all coexist. And if the only way to return to a state of equity, of peace, is to first destroy this menacing empire... I will accept this. I ask that any and all battles are NOT conducted on Friendship soil, however. We are a peaceful people with no army, no defenses. Any Friendship casualties will be of innocent people. I can not accept that.

Licky... add another nuke to my collection, please.

Nuke added. Currently simulating battles.

Thank you.

Bird

Ok then.

Forum > Forum Games > [Revamped] The World of TwoCans: Empires, Nations, Diplomacy, WAR!!!