ForumForum Games ► [Revamped] The World of TwoCans: Empires, Nations, Diplomacy, WAR!!!
Does that mean I get 10 RP? Or that he just loses 10 RP?

He just loses 10 RP.

Aw.

So yeah, Bronco just snatched your money.

I'm gonna do a big commerce boost later because I haven't done one in like a month.

Ya know... I haven't tried out my nukes yet. I think now might be as good a time as any to test it. Directed at Bronco's island, of course.

Nuke Launched!
Morioh-cho loses 4,000 soldiers, 100 AP, 100 CP, and 15% military effectiveness to be destroyed.

It's my 15th birthday today, and everybody gets 10 million Lucres. And a massive commerce boost. And other massive amounts of various free stuff!

I immediately use my resources to invade Morioh.

How many?

All of them.

Bronco will have to send all his troops to defend, then.

War Results
The war was a pyrrhic victory. Militia's army lost 10,500 soldiers. The loot taken was 1,500,000 Lucres, 100 AP, 8 RP, and 50 CP. 8% of military supply effectiveness has been lost.

The defense was a moderate defeat. Morioh-cho's army lost 6,500 soldiers. The resources stolen were 1,500,000 Lucres, 100 AP, 8 RP, and 50 CP. 15% military supply effectiveness has been lost.

Territory has been transferred.

Sure, attack the AFK person

All’s fair in love and war.

Free Pandora's Box!

I claimeth.

10 million Lucres, 1000 AP, and 200 CP. 1 plane.

I winneth.

There's gonna be nice little icons on the map of your projects.

Oh, cool.

Yeah, that's exactly the reaction I expected. I don't know what else to do.

Hmm...

If someone convinces another user to join the game, and make sure that person is as active as everyone else, then they get money?

Ok, the first person to do that gets 50 million Lucres and the invited will join with 10 million Lucres instead of 1 million. Hopefully, this makes the game more active.

That is quite a lot of money.

And money is good?

This sounds like a pyramid scheme

this sounds like a scam

speaking of money ever notice how gruncle stan is kind of like mr krabs

Hello. I was told to come here. Sounds fun.

Forum > Forum Games > [Revamped] The World of TwoCans: Empires, Nations, Diplomacy, WAR!!!