ForumForum Games ► [Revamped] The World of TwoCans: Empires, Nations, Diplomacy, WAR!!!
Mmm, sand.

I'm afraid I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

Star war.

Well, I would like to take my current standing group of 989 peacemakers and peaceably expand downwards 1 tile again

War Results
The war was a complete victory. Blankna's army lost 0 soldiers. The loot taken was 10,000 Lucres, 10 AP, 0 RP, and 7 CP.

Stats and map are updated.

Please give me 5 eastward territories. I will send 2,500 troops to each.

War Results
The war was a perfect victory. Gallervindious' army lost 0 soldiers. The loot taken was 20,000 Lucres, 30 AP, 1 RP, and 15 CP.

I'm not going to do anything bad (hopefully), but what would make a new nation be considered "new" and still under the general protection rule?

IMO, once they acquire soldiers, and do their first outward expansion, they are no longer "new"

That makes a fair bit of sense, experience-wise. I was making this question because I noticed that I was expanding towards Shirus's territory, and they have not been online for quite a while.

All in the name of expansion!

There should also be a time limit thing, because it seems like shirus has been inactive for too long, and thus, might get kicked out soon

Yeah. Might as well take them before they're gone, eh?

Licky, may I expand by 3 territories so I can properly border Shirus? As usual, I want to send 2,500 troops to each.

Off topic, I like how Cyprus is divided accurately.

Just gonna publicly admit that I've occasionally entertained the idea of going full Nuclear Gandhi mode on y'all, just to determine whether it's possible.

But I'd feel so bad about it.

I wouldn't do that if I were you.

If I were you I would do it, but then id immediately feel bad and ask licky to roll it back

I wouldn't do that if I were you.

I'm me, and even I wouldn't

War Results
The war was a perfect victory. Gallervindious' army lost 0 soldiers. The loot taken was 100,000 Lucres, 20 AP, 2 RP, and 30 CP.

Hey accky can i borrow a boat so i can take ireland, thanks

also that tiny little island that isn't ireland but is pretty close

Shweet. Now I will ask the random spinner wheel if I should even consider attacking Shirus.

It is yes. Licky, am I allowed to do that?

And yes, you may, Fallen.

that tiny island is the isle of mann

yes. u can raid it.

Awesome. I'm sending 5,000 soldiers to conquer Shirus's territory.

I would like to take my very generously loaned boat, and my standing army of 989 soldiers, to go take 1 territory in ireland, and then take the isle of mann for the empire of man

Andro, may I build an embassy and open up commerce to the Isle of Man?

They have Manx cats there - part of Friendship's constitution holds cats at a very high regard, and we feel like it is our duty to meet the kitties.

Yep, i was literally just about to declare the isle of mann a sanctuary for any and all who want to use it as such. Thus, no more wars may be waged there, and it shall become the greatest off-center trading port in this half of blankna

but first i need to get confirmation that ive taken it

i also want to fill ireland with potatoes but that's a story for another time

i also also want to properly buy a boat but i need 4 more research points

Forum > Forum Games > [Revamped] The World of TwoCans: Empires, Nations, Diplomacy, WAR!!!