ForumForum Games ► Komdak : A Retro-Future Fantasy Forum Game
They are not in the closet

Is there a way to enter the club from this room?

The mechanism room? No.

The room you were just in? Yes.

Krack goes through the door where the music is coming from.

Krack stumbles out into a catwalk, music echoing and blaring around her. Beneath stretches a massive dance floor, covered by individuals and groups as rave music bounces throughout the hall. Small alcoves sit within the walls, raised above the floor with faint figures clustered around tables, nursing drinks and cheap meals. A large bar sits at the back end of the pit, with shadows darting back and forth, mixing a variety of drug-and-alcohol cocktails for patrons. Blinding lights flash through artificial fog, with some spotlights hanging from the roof near Krack, raising the temperature of the catwalks significantly.

Down the catwalk a ways, a few technicians in uniform talk idly, preoccupied with their debate on whether or not a cross-species couple in recent media is "propaganda". Just behind them, a compact spiral staircase sprawls down into the club below.

Yasu enters the club.

Yasu enters the club.

The catwalks, you mean?

Sure, I guess

Krack heads to bar for drugs and alcohol.

Down the staircase?

Okay. I guess we are staying on target-ish. Gek's going to try to sneak down into the club (unless by "technicians" you mean the workers we're stalking).

Kylljoy said:

Down the staircase?

Is that faster than jumping?

Kylljoy said:

Down the staircase?

Is that faster than jumping?

Do you want to jump?

Wait so it's not a model catwalk?

Okay. I guess we are staying on target-ish. Gek's going to try to sneak down into the club (unless by "technicians" you mean the workers we're stalking).

2-dice Stealth/4-dice DEX
Wait so it's not a model catwalk?

No, it's the suspended-in-the-roof catwalks

Krack follows Gek

Pass. 16 = 16 Dex (or 18? Not sure if I have my armour on).

Krack follows Gek

4-die DEX

Krack attempts to tiptoe by, but she tips over her toes and slams on the catwalk, face-first. The technicians notice and start walking towards her, cautiously. One of them points a sidearm at her.

"Who are you? You're not allowed to be up here!"

Gek, meanwhile, uses the opportunity afforded to Gek. Gek takes Gek's cape (does Gek have a cape?) and shuffles by, using Krack as a distraction. Gek escapes down the stairwell to the club floor.

Gek gains +1 XP

Yasu follows Gek

3-die stealth/5-die DEX

Some gangsta ass techs w guns.

Krack looks at the techs, then looks side to side and points at herself with a confused expression on her face.

Kylljoy said:
3-die stealth/5-die DEX

11 for DEX

Work goes wheee

Check Passed!
Yasu decouples and chucks her hand across the way, causing the technicians to turn around. She sneaks by where they aren't looking, and quickly snatches her hand back up as she starts descending the spiral staircase.

Forum > Forum Games > Komdak : A Retro-Future Fantasy Forum Game