ForumForum Games ► New Keto Investment Opportunity
Hi all, I am just wondering how is the diet of consumption for us as humans. We are designed to consume certain calories all day every day and yet no government officials see your belly fat. It is time to change. How many times have I seen ferret and said "I should be young and spry like a weasel, not the rhino I am?" Too many!

We have many new products that you may find help with your aches and teeth problem, but need your help advertising them. New Keto Product? All the way, yes! Interesting essay service? Absolutely true! Other devices newly invented that can make life easy as Sunday pie? Of course we are! Using new Blockchain encryption exercises, any product may go viral across social media enterprises.

You have seen our works across the internets, regardless of how many religions you are in. All that is required is your involvement. Join today, this movement is sweep the nation. All is needed that you to post your hand-crafted, mass-produced, SEO-optimized post. Create the world of new information, open our eyes.

All is needed is pitch your product in this thread, and wow us eternally. You seen before this art, it is time to take what is yours and join the life-changing commitment.

Keto. Blockchain. Easy Essays. Real Belgian Passports. Cheap Gucci Prada Bag. Anything. Everything. All.

Okay, so is this us making fun of the spam bots?

Kylljoy said:
All is needed is pitch your product in this thread, and wow us eternally.

BEANS!
You know them, you tolerate them, you get some in your Taco Bell order and start having digestive issues! NOW IN CHAIR FORM!!!

Keto diet sucks

!!! REAL BELGIAN GUCCI PRADA IMITATION HANDBAG !!!

Real imitation Belgian passport bag! easy To get!

@@@ AMAZING DEAL OFFER NEVER BEFORE SEEN!! DO NOT MISS OUT!!! LIMITED TIME @@@

vvv click link below vvv

http://www.5z8.info/inject_worm_g9p2nc_aohell.exe

that's a real link btw, although it is harmless. it's funny. you should click on it.

azerty said:

azerty said:
!!! REAL BELGIAN GUCCI PRADA IMITATION HANDBAG !!!

Real imitation Belgian passport bag! easy To get!

@@@ AMAZING DEAL OFFER NEVER BEFORE SEEN!! DO NOT MISS OUT!!! LIMITED TIME @@@

vvv click link below vvv

that's a real link btw, although it is harmless. it's funny. you should click on it.

Im guessing it was an ip grabber.

cool pls ddos my school :D

No, the attached image is where it leads

yeah, i used a url-changing service (similar to bit.ly, tinyurl, etc) called shadyurl to make the link look horrible, but in reality it's just a link to the knowyourmeme trollface "problem?" image

azerty said:
yeah, i used a url-changing service (similar to bit.ly, tinyurl, etc) called shadyurl to make the link look horrible, but in reality it's just a link to the knowyourmeme trollface "problem?" image

Oh I know shadyurl. I've been using it for ages, just forgot about it lol

EXTRA BEST KETO DIET DIET

Hello, are you fat and wonder, "Why am fat? Can stop fat from happen?" Answer is YES and there is only 2 simple step to achieve the goal of unfat. First you must print out all pages for keto diet you ever see, very important step, DO NOT SKIP STEP OR YOU WILL NOT GET WANTED RESULT, step 2 is eat all paper of keto diet printout and gain the knowledge from the floppy tree corpses. After you eat all paper you will have all of the infinite knowledge in the world and you will be very happy for the rest of your life and after a while you will slowly get less and less fat. You will be so skinny that you become skeleton after many year of following keto regiment.

BUY KETO DIET DIET NOW

Well what are you waiting around for! Send the Russian hacker 800 dollars in Bitcoin!

A crypto GPU

introducing jet propelled bodyboard™️ (powered by a real jet turbine)

The Best Thing in Water Fun Since Jet Skis

since when could you upload images to twocans

Always

since when could you upload images to twocans

always lol

you know we should probaly stop this chain of quoting before something breaks

Good evenings to all friend an dfamilies !! ! !

##ATTENTION: RARE OFFRE BEGINS NOW ##
for only small price of free, get 100 free [regionalCurrency] in your CashPal PayApp today!

to begin, complete sev=ral small survey and at least 7 pLatinum offer ("optional "purchases non refundabel) and achieve money from your own home!

invite at leest 20 friend and famly for even bigger great reward!

Forum > Forum Games > New Keto Investment Opportunity