ForumForum Games ► TC&S Song Tournament
C418 - "Stranger Think" tied with Tyler, The Creator - "OKAGA, CA", but the coin flips returns heads so "Stranger Think" moves on to the round of 16 since it was listed first.

Score: 5 to 5

****************************************************************************************************

Soshi - "悲しみのスコール (Kanashimi no Squall)" has defeated Rae Sremmurd - "Come Get Her" and moves on to the round of 16.

Score: 5 to 4

****************************************************************************************************

Beach House - "Space Song" has defeated Ginger Root - "Loretta" and moves on to the round of 16.

Score: 5 to 2

coin flip 😢 it's ok

personally i want the bach to win itll be funny

Soshi - "悲しみのスコール (Kanashimi no Squall)" has defeated Rae Sremmurd - "Come Get Her" and moves on to the round of 16.

yay

every time i checked it, the other song was ahead, but at the very end it pulled through

im still happy tho

the bach is winning this is epic

Hatsune Miku - "High Range Test" has defeated Ozma - "Domino Effect" and moves on to the round of 16.

Score: 6 to 4

bruh

the bach is winning this is epic

whas the bach

Excited for the next tourney

fuck, one of my other songs are not holding up well

i mean its trying to hold up against bach its probably doomed to fail

SALVALAI - "[masquerade]" tied with kinoshita - "Glory Steady Go", but the coin flips returns heads so "[masquerade]" moves on to the round of 16 since it was listed first.

Score: 4 to 4

Canary Club - "Rainy~飴ね歌れて~ (Rainy~ame ni uta rete~)" has defeated Sullivan King - "The Dead March" and moves on to the round of 16.

Score: 5 to 3

ULTRAKILL OST - "Into the Fire" has defeated Meganeko - "The Cyber Grind" and moves on to the round of 16.

Score: 4 to 2

Bach: BWV 639 "I call to you, Lord Jesus Christ" has defeated Canary Club - "やがて女はきれいになるだろう (Yagate on'na wa kirei ni narudarou)" and moves on to the round of 16.

Score: 8 to 4

pissed and happy because my absolute favourite out of the two that i submitted (the canary club ones) is eliminated by stupid piano song

C418 - "Blocks" has defeated King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - "Robot Stop" and moves on to the round of 16.

My Chemical Romance - "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" has defeated Fox Stevenson - "Perfect Lie" and moves on to the round of 16.

Score: 10 to 0

Cemetery Drive - "SLEEP PARALYSIS" has defeated Smallpools - "Dreaming" and moves on to the round of 16.

Score: 3 to 2

C418 - "Blocks" has defeated King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - "Robot Stop" and moves on to the round of 16.

FUCK. I will DIE.

My Chemical Romance - "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" has defeated Fox Stevenson - "Perfect Lie" and moves on to the round of 16.

Score: 10 to 0
I was really hoping that Fox Stevenson would pull through. 10 to 0 is the most landslide since the first round of the first tournament w/ NGGYU

FUCK. I will DIE.

i will add more king gizz until they win a round, because they should have won here

I bet if the name weren't C418, it would have

Queen Liz and the Jizz Wizz is a good band and deserve more recognition then "that weird band from Australlia". They are an example of good prog rock band. Are you a fan of em'?

if you were talking to me then yeah

Canary Club - "Rainy~飴ね歌れて~ (Rainy~ame ni uta rete~)" has defeated Sullivan King - "The Dead March" and moves on to the round of 16.

Score: 5 to 3

oh hey lol

guys guys opinions on the bach

Hatsune Miku - "The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku" tied with koyori - "Hitorinbo Envy", but the coin flips returns tails so "The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku" moves on to the round of 16 since it was listed second.

Score: 3 to 3

Team Fortress 2 OST - "Intruder Alert" has defeated AsapSCIENCE - "The Periodic Table Song" and moves on to the round of 16.

Score: 4 to 3

Kenshi Yonezu - "Kick Back" has defeated M83 - "Midnight City" and moves on to the round of 16.

Score: 6 to 2

Forum > Forum Games > TC&S Song Tournament