ForumForum Games ► TC&S Song Tournament
C418 - "Stranger Think" has defeated Soshi - "悲しみのスコール (Kanashimi no Squall)" and moves on to the quarterfinals.

Score: 4 to 3

****************************************************************************************************

Beach House - "Space Song" has defeated Hatsune Miku - "High Range Test" and moves on to the quarterfinals.

Score: 7 to 3

****************************************************************************************************

SALVALAI - "[masquerade]" has defeated Canary Club - "Rainy~飴ね歌れて~ (Rainy~ame ni uta rete~)" and moves on to the quarterfinals.

Score:5 to 1

space song 👍

MOTHERFUCKER

i think some people might be upset by this:

Team Fortress 2 OST - "Intruder Alert" tied with Kenshi Yonezu - "Kick Back", but the coin flips returns head so "Intruder Alert" moves on to the quarterfinals since it was listed first.

Score: 3 to 3

Cemetery Drive - "SLEEP PARALYSIS" has defeated Hatsune Miku - "The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku" and moves on to the quarterfinals.

Score: 3 to 2

My Chemical Romance - "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" has defeated C418 - "Blocks" and moves on to the quarterfinals.

Score: 4 to 2

ULTRAKILL OST - "Into the Fire" has defeated Bach: BWV 639 "I call to you, Lord Jesus Christ" and moves on to the quarterfinals.

Score: 5 to 1

but the bach

vote for it in the wild card, if you want it back bach

you are legally required to laugh at that

no it’s a meme pick

anyway guys vote back in OKAGA CA, domino effect, midnight city, or robot stop

dammit i forgot to add a results option to the wildcard

I cant monitor the results without having to sign out of d. kermit and sign back in to my TST account

rip

I'm surprised my song is still in.

wow huh into the fire is still going

im not suprised that none of my songs even made it to the quarterfinals

i cant believe na na na survived even one round
thanks, guys
<3

King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - "Robot Stop" won the Wildcard Round with 3 votes and gets re-entered into the tournament.

Runners up:

2 Votes:
C418 - "Blocks"

1 Vote:
M83 - "Midnight City"
Hatsune Miku - "The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku"
Ozma - "Domino Effect"
Bach: BWV 639 "I call to you, Lord Jesus Christ"
koyori - "Hitorinbo Envy"
Tyler, The Creator - "OKAGA, CA"

FUCK yeah.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

aknip are you okay

no

Team Fortress 2 OST - "Intruder Alert" has defeated Cemetery Drive - "SLEEP PARALYSIS" and moves on to the semifinals.

Score: 6 to 2

Beach House - "Space Song" has defeated SALVALAI - "[masquerade]" and moves on to the semifinals.

Score: 3 to 2

King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - "Robot Stop" has defeated C418 - "Stranger Think" and moves on to the semifinals.

Score: 5 to 2

My Chemical Romance - "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" tied with ULTRAKILL OST - "Into the Fire", but the coin flips returns tails so "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" moves on to the semifinals since it was listed second.

Score: 4 to 4

I voted against my own song because the TF2 soundtrack is pretty good.

My Chemical Romance - "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" has defeated Team Fortress 2 OST - "Intruder Alert" and moves on to the finals.

Score: 4 to 3

King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - "Robot Stop" has defeated Beach House - "Space Song" and moves on to the finals.

Score: 5 to 2

space song 😥

Yay both. This means that these songs must fight to the death now. Sorry Alex.

what my ultrakill song

Forum > Forum Games > TC&S Song Tournament