ForumForum Games ► TC&S Song Tournament
Naturally.

Using that song feels like cheating.

Dagnabbit. I was going to submit a song yesterday but I didn't because homework. Next round will probably be incredibly empty. FOMO.

still submit it

Don't have anything right now.

Whens the next match starting?

each poll stays open for 3 days (the length of the life of a question)

is that too long?
i dont think any new votes were submitted since last night

I'd say at least 24 hours

i think that sounds better

Weezer - “The Angel And The One” has defeated Alok - “The Club is Jumpin'” and moves on to the quarterfinals.

Score: 6 to 4

Billy Joel - “Piano Man” has defeated Weezer - “Only in Dreams” and moves on to the quarterfinals.

Score: 9 to 2

Excision - "Name Drop" and Weezer - “L.A. Girlz” came to a tie.

Score: 5 to 5

Tiebreaker comes down to my vote. Excision - "Name Drop" moves on to the quarterfinals.

Weezer - “Can't Stop Partying” has defeated Axel Boy - “Pop Pop Go” and moves on to the quarterfinals.

Score: 4 to 3

Billy Joel - “Piano Man” has defeated Weezer - “Only in Dreams” and moves on to the quarterfinals.

Let's go!

Yaay.

Rush - “Tom Sawyer” has defeated Primus - “Tommy The Cat” and moves on to the quarterfinals.

Oysterhead - “Pseudo Suicide” has defeated Neddie - “Fish Fabrication” and moves on to the quarterfinals.

Score: 4 to 0

Xenoblade Chronicles OST - “You Will Recall Our Names” has defeated Teminite - “Hell Raiders” and moves on to the quarterfinals.

Score: 4 to 3

This concludes the Round of 16

Votes will start to open for the quarterfinals

I cried at the loss of Tommy the Cat. Probably because it was pitted against a great like Tom Sawyer.

Next time I’ll adjust the random seeding to make sure song submitted by the same person aren’t pitted together first round

Shit, really? That makes me happy. I didn't know you'd actually do something like that. Thank you.

Crap I realized I messed up the bracket. I put the scores in backwards for those 2 songs

The previous 2? Aw.

I typed the post right, I just entered it into the bracket wrong

Forum > Forum Games > TC&S Song Tournament