ForumForum Games ► Duck
"So, what are you in for? I'm duck"

"I have several charges of duckslaughter under my belt."

The court sentences the duck Jolyne Cujoh to fifteen years in Green Dolphin Street Prison

"So, what are you in for?"

I told him I didn't get anything; I had to pay fifty dollars and pick up the ducks. And he asked me "What are you in for?" and I said "litterin'"...and they all sort of moved away from me on the bench, there.

duck? DUCK!?

DUUUUUUUCK!!!

I mean our partnership is untied.
...? Oh no, not you. You remain tied.
I'll keep the money and you can have the duck.

The other day I wrote a version of the Firefly theme song where I replaced a bunch of words to make it tree-themed. I'm not sure why I did this (or why I feel so compelled to share it), but I figured it fits with this thread in spirit, so…

Take my leaf, take my branch,
Take me where I cannot plant.
I don’t care, I’m still tree,
You can’t take the pine from me.

Take me out with an axe,
Tell them I ain’t growin back.
Burn the shrubs and canopy,
You can’t take the vines from me.

There’s no place I can be,
Since I’ve found Humanity.

And you can’t make the wine from me.

(and yes I know that palm wine is a thing, but that criticism is irrelevant as this tree is canonically NOT a palm tree, as established in the Director's Commentary for Season 1, Episode 8 "Out of Glucose")

"You know they say all ducks are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Duck Joe and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another duck you got a fifty/fifty chance of winning. But I'm a duck freak, and I'm not normal! So you got a 25 percent at best at beat me! And then you add Duck Angle to the mix? You-the chances of winning drastically go down. See, the 3-Way at Sacrifice, you got a 33 and a third chance of winning. But I! I got a 66 and two thirds chance of winning, cuz Duck Angle KNOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try. So, Duck Joe, you take your thirty three and a third chance minus my twenty five percent chance (if we was to go one on one) and you got an eight and a third chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75 perchance-chance of winning (if we was to go one on one), and then add 66 and two thirds…percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice! Señor Duck? The ducks don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice!"

The ducks Mason, what do they mean

Kiss my duck! *Screams in getting shocked*

"Everyone my age remembers where they were and what they were doing when they first heard about the contest. I was sitting in my hideout watching cartoons when the news bulletin broke in on my video feed, announcing that Duck had died during the night."

Super duck world 🔧🧢🦆

te amo, pelon

how much wood can a duck-chuck chuck if a duck-chuck could chuck wood

I drank some blood of some people but the people were on drugs and now i am a wizduck

Daisy: New sheriff of Red Rock’s travelin’ with us.

John: Ah, sheriff of Red Rock, that’ll be the day.

John: He’s a goddamn sheriff, I’m a monkey’s uncle.

Daisy: Good, then you can share bananas with your duck friend in the stable.

Oswaldo: So, the new sheriff of Red Rock is traveling with you?

John: Oh, he’s lying.

John: He ain’t the sheriff of nothin’. He’s a Southern renegade; He’s just talking hisself out of freezing to death is all.

John: What the duck I tell you about talking huh? I’ll bust you in the mouth right in front of all these people i don't give a duck.

Look, Duck Damon!

Hey what's up guys, and welcome back to another daily dose of duck.

Only God knows what it's for... and even he may have some ducks.

Duck never said she stole my money.
I duckishly said she stole my money.
I never ducked; she stole my money.
I never said duck stole my money.
I never said she ducked my money.
I never said she stole duck's money.
I never said she stole my duck.