ForumForum Games ► The Drawing Game
Looked a little bit into the forum games and I didn't see anything like this yet. My friends and I will always do this while we're bored in class, so let's see how it extends to the forums. I'll start with a quick line in paint.
drawing game.jpg
(Image is 10 cm by 7.5 cm or 472 pixels by 354 pixels)
And now someone can add to it. Simple as that! You can turn it into anything you want, with whatever color you want but the general goal is to make something cohesive. If the picture starts to get cluttered, we can call for a new one.

Rules
  • You can only add one line at a time, no picking up your "pencil"
  • It doesn't matter what "tool" you use, as long as it's made of lines
  • No double posting, of coarse
  • Add to the person above you, not the person from 3 pages ago
  • It's recommended that you start with a warning, such as "drawing now", so the next person doesn't have to worry about redrawing for his/her turn
  • Please only use some kind of brush/line. I'd rather not have a picture of the teletubbies inserted into the drawing

How about you have to make the canvas a certain size so it doesn't break the page...

I recommend adding something to this:

If you're going to post next, make a post saying something like "drawing now", and edit that post with the drawing when you're done. That way, people won't get ninja'd with a new drawing and have to do it over again.

How about you have to make the canvas a certain size so it doesn't break the page...

Should I change the original?

Wildface said:
I recommend adding something to this:

If you're going to post next, make a post saying something like "drawing now", and edit that post with the drawing when you're done. That way, you won't get ninja'd with a new drawing and have to do it over again.

Good idea. I'll add that.

PaintProject.png
Yup.

PaintProject.png

PaintProject.png

Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

Haha I think I'll actually leave this for someone else

PaintProject.png

I declare a new image, next poster, draw a line.

Drawing

l1.PNG
400x300

PaintProject.png

PaintProject.png
Changing your expectations

PaintProject.png
All one long squiggle.

Nevermind.

What, Destiny?

Nothing.

Fine then :<

No, you can only add one new thing. Once you click to draw something and let go of the mouse, that's it. You can't add anymore than that.

EDIT: oops, Dest. edited...

Hmm?

We are.

Check edit.

What did it say originally? I was drawing.

l2.PNG

Nothing. Just asked a question is all, asking if she did her drawing right.

I had added to the picture, and apparently I was doing it wrong, and then I noticed you happened to post right before me, so I edited.

Forum > Forum Games > The Drawing Game