ForumForum Games ► Arale's Basement
Honestly that's something I would do.

Oh oof, I still need to get back into the discord.

I can't have Discord, so I'll stay here.
The need of an app is not one I can fulfill.

There is no need of an app.

https://discordapp.com/channels/302263522669232128/317072873858531328

I also have no idea how to navigate anything.
And mobile needs an app for whatever reason.

School computers don't let us use Discord, so...

yea

Ya got mobile

So, this forum is almost dead, but what if we revived it, with someone who is on a lot at the head instead of arale?

Hmm...there seems to be a lot of official stuff behind it.
Like seriously, there is so much infrastructure.

yeah....

<Incoming transmission from the wasteland>

Hello again! I finally found a place that I can send an actual telegram and not morse code through a tiny little RF module I found in some rubble. I don't know what's going on back there but I'm pretty sure the last time I came back both Red and Arale were missing. I suggest you get TC up there running the place before it dies off like all the other fallout shelters I'm passing.

In other news, there have been great developments in the technology being used to clean up the atmosphere. There's a colony a ways away that have been able to salvage old phones (since most of them are useless out here) and turn their parts into solar-powered robots that compact trash into neat little cubes. I think their business will take off with all the junk that's here.

I think this plant that I found is growing. Not sure what it does but I'll get back to you guys when it's older.

That's all the updates I have now. Other than the number of monsters I've had to shoot with this makeshift sniper rifle. I'll see if I can visit sometime!

<End transmission>

I, uh.... I think that settles it guys.

so he's saying he found a new place? I hate to give up on old forums, especially this one but I mean..

If TC doesnโ€™t come back, then...
Yeah, we might have to move.

Well seeing how it became active in the first place, why wouldn't that happen again?

hey cuties

this place is crazy i used to be so weird and i guess i'm still weird but i like to think i'm weird in a better way now
i talk different now
here's an op-ed i wrote for my school newspaper
here's my website

hit me up if you want to chat about anything

\o Arale.

You might want to think about doxxing yourself direct from your website. Generally not considered wise.

ah! you're right!
fixed it, thank you very much for the heads up๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘

Those are actually some really interesting things on that "things i made" page

I accept my position as leader. If it still stands.

• telegram from the outside. I have good news crew! I've made contact with a safe bunker nearby. The best part is it's nearby! It's located in the Forum Games Wasteland. end transmission-

<Incoming transmission from the wasteland...>
...- .- ..- .-.. - / ..--- ....- .---- / ... . -.-. ..- .-. . / - .-. .- -. ... -- .. ... ... .. --- -. / - .- .--. . / ... - --- .--. / -.. .. ... - .-. . ... ... / -.-. .- .-.. .-.. / ... - --- .--. / ..-. .-. . --.- ..- . -. -.-. -.-- / ..... .---- ..--- / -.- .... --.. / ... - --- .--. / -- . -.. .. -.-. .- .-.. / .- ... ... .. ... - .- -. -.-. . / -. . . -.. . -.. / ... - --- .--. / -.-. --- --- .-. -.. .. -. .- - . ... / ...-- ----. .-.-.- -.... ----- ..--- .---- ----. ...-- --..-- / --... ...-- .-.-.- -.... ....- --... ----. ----. ..... / ... - --- .--. / ... --- ... / ... --- ... / ... --- ... / ... - --- .--.
<End transmission>

Mathmaniac's distress call has been answered. I'm currently waiting to see if the rescue party sent from the bunker have made it.

I have no idea what's going on and honestly that's the Arale's Basement I've come to know and love...
No one ever knows what's going on but it's fine because idk it's always fine here

Forum > Forum Games > Arale's Basement