ForumForum Games ► TCaS Secret Hitler - Don't Mention The War
All the votes are in!

The Government has passed! Giraffe is the President, and Azerty is the Chancellor.

Votes:
1. DIAV: Ja!
2. Justabitjaded: Ja!
3. Hellowhatisthis: Ja!
4. Alfanewmerik: Ja!
5. Azerty: Ja!
6. Chotano: Ja!
7. Giraffe: Ja!
8. Vampireflutist: Ja!
9. Evergreen: Ja!

The President will now draw three Policies off the top of the Policy Deck. They will then discard one Policy, and the two remaining Policies will be revealed to the Chancellor. The Chancellor will then select one policy to pass.

Players outside of the Government may continue discussion in this thread, however, the President and Chancellor are forbidden to communicate publicly or privately with each other or other players.

The President and Chancellor must select a policy within 24 hours of receiving their policies by PM. If more than 24 hours go by, then a policy will be selected for them according to their role (i.e. if a Liberal Chancellor receives a Liberal and Fascist policy, then the Liberal Policy will be selected. If said player receives two Fascist policies, however, a Fascist policy will be selected.)

So the fascists are lying low. or maybe Giraffe and/or Azerty is a fascist.

So the fascists are lying low. or maybe Giraffe and/or Azerty is a fascist.

Which pretty much comes down to a smear with no supporting evidence. That strikes me as a Fascist tactic. I'll be watching you.

Guys, let's at least see how the government does before we start calling everyone a fascist, okay? The votes and the policies that get passed are the only definite true information we'll get. Last game we immediately branded Cho as fascist, and we probably should have lost because of it.

At least there was a reason for that - his government had passed a fascist policy. In this case it's just an out-an-out smear.

Wait for the evidence, I agree. But people's posts are also evidence.

The President and Chancellor have selected a policy to pass.

The Government has passed a Liberal Policy.

A new Election has begun. The current Presidential Candidate is Vampireflutist.

Vampireflutist must now select a Chancellor. The Chancellor must be selected before the last post in this thread is 24 hours old.

Players are encouraged to discuss who they believe will be a suitable choice for Chancellor - achieving a consensus makes it more likely that the Government will be elected.

This is going well.

Giraffe, Azerty, what policies did you receive, please?

I have no preferences for chancellor.

That was the most difficult mandatory silence ever, with all the baseless slander i was seeing.

I received a fascist and a liberal, and obviously the liberal one passed.

Edit: also Lazro, the counter on the first page has fascist and liberal policies switched. There are 6 empty fascist spaces and 5 total liberal spaces, but those two should be reversed.

azerty said:

Edit: also Lazro, the counter on the first page has fascist and liberal policies switched. There are 6 empty fascist spaces and 5 total liberal spaces, but those two should be reversed.

Eh? I think that's as it should be. Liberals win with 5 policies passed, fascists with 6.

You’re right, i’m Dumb™

Of the 2 fascist and one liberal policies I received, I discarded one fascist. Just three to go.

So the deck should now be 4 liberal, 7 fascist.

%age odds for 0/1/2/3 fascist cards next round would be
2.4 / 25.5 / 50.9 / 21.2

DIAV said:
At least there was a reason for that - his government had passed a fascist policy. In this case it's just an out-an-out smear.

Wait for the evidence, I agree. But people's posts are also evidence.

Whoa whoa I was just going off what I interpreted as evidence too. I mean, my postulation still stands correct---the fascists ARE lying low, and it's technically not impossible that the fascists did vote yes on the last election because the chancellor/president-elect is a fascist. The second possibility does seem much more unlikely now that Azerty/Giraffe passed a liberal policy, but hey, I was just throwing in my two cents at that point of time.

If you happen to be a liberal, plz don't make the same mistake as last round, i.e. Chotano's "I have a reason to believe..." statement fiasco.

Idk, I look back at my statement and it looks pretty darn harmless. Those of you who were very offended by it...I'll keep an eye on you too ;)

Ight, who gonna be my chancellor?

I mean, we've got two liberal policies already, and if everyone's telling the truth about what cards there have been then we're still in a good position for the future, so you can really pick anyone. I'd probably recommend picking someone who hasn't been in government yet, so DIAV, me, Hello, or Alfa (I believe).

I don't have a preference :P

alfanewmerik it is!

We shall rule well.

Let's see how this term turns out. After all, everyone who has been elected so far seems like a reasonably safe choice for chancellor (*cough* self- *cough* praise *coughcough*). Wouldn't it be pretty safe to just elect from that pool? When one of them chooses to inexplicably pass a fascist policy we can still kick them out of the pool and the fascists can't keep passing liberal policies forever.

All the votes are in!

The Government has passed! Vampireflutist is the President, and Alfanewmerik is the Chancellor.

Votes:
1. DIAV: Ja!
2. Justabitjaded: Ja!
3. Hellowhatisthis: Ja!
4. Alfanewmerik: Ja!
5. Azerty: Ja!
6. Chotano: Ja!
7. Giraffe: Ja!
8. Vampireflutist: Ja!
9. Evergreen: Ja!

The President will now draw three Policies off the top of the Policy Deck. They will then discard one Policy, and the two remaining Policies will be revealed to the Chancellor. The Chancellor will then select one policy to pass.

Players outside of the Government may continue discussion in this thread, however, the President and Chancellor are forbidden to communicate publicly or privately with each other or other players.

The President and Chancellor must select a policy within 24 hours of receiving their policies by PM. If more than 24 hours go by, then a policy will be selected for them according to their role (i.e. if a Liberal Chancellor receives a Liberal and Fascist policy, then the Liberal Policy will be selected. If said player receives two Fascist policies, however, a Fascist policy will be selected.)

I got 1F 1L

The Government has passed a Liberal Policy.

A new Election has begun. The current Presidential Candidate is Evergreen.

Evergreen must now select a Chancellor. The Chancellor must be selected before the last post in this thread is 24 hours old.

Players are encouraged to discuss who they believe will be a suitable choice for Chancellor - achieving a consensus makes it more likely that the Government will be elected.

Vamp, what policies did you draw?

Assuming alfa is telling the truth, it seems very likely it would have been 2F, 1L. Also, it seems like that's the combo everyone's been drawing lately. Weird.

On a side note, we are doing very well.

But it may have been 2L, 1F, which would be important to know, because then a liberal policy would have been discarded, which would mean we'd need to be perfect from here on out if we wanted to win before the reshuffle.

And we are doing pretty well, although as others have pointed out in rounds prior, that may just be because the fascists are lying low.

I could have had 2L and 1F and alfa actually got 2L, or all three were L. All you know is there was at least 1 L.

Forum > Forum Games > TCaS Secret Hitler - Don't Mention The War