ForumForum Games ► [Revamped] The World of TwoCans: Empires, Nations, Diplomacy, WAR!!!
The old one, while it seemed fine to others, to me, it was a hot mess forcing me to use two accounts and yeah I hated it. This will be easier to control. Lol, I have to fully commit to this game now. I'm really putting in the effort.

I am your deity. I will determine outcomes. But of course, everyone gets a nation slot and will become empires through whatever means possible: diplomacy, purchases, agreements, and WAR. You guys can trade and whatever. And argue and fight, of course. Conquering new lands means rewards, a Pandora's Box. That's important. It can be good or bad. Usually, conquering new lands gives better results than the random boxes that pop up from nowhere. Choose a land slot from the map. Another thing, one nation per person. Alt accounts automatically are associated with the main account.

btw you can't invade a countries capital territory. you can only raid it for stuff which usually gives a lot more but you can't occupy it.

you can always change where you want your capital city. It won't change the game mechanics; it's just for aesthetic.

Which means you can force something to not be invaded.
If you have an embassy in another country, it will be a dot of your country's color and you will get commerce and stuff from it.

Refer to this post for rules, help, and stats!

NEW NATIONS ARE UNDER GENERAL PROTECTION (MAYBE). IF YOU ARE A NEW NATION, RESIST HOSTILE ACTS AND I WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO.
NOTE: I may be inactive but usually not for long periods of time. Usually on Saturday's, I will be out. Posts are mostly diplomacy and stuff. Outcomes of wars and certain things will be determined by me in one post.

There are also new elements.
Money:
Yes, money. You'll have to earn it. Money upgrades everything. Every nation starts with 1 million Lucres.
Army: Raising an army is important. The larger your standing army, the better chances you have in war. No set price. Beg for help from allies or me. I'll set the price. It is currently 10 Lucres per soldier and you need to have substantial AP's for your army size.
Navy: Same thing as the army. The larger your standing navy, the better chances you have in naval combat. No set price. Beg from allies. I'll set the price. Now 100,000 Lucres, 10 AP, and 5 RP each.
Military Supplies: Measured in percentage. You need these for your military to work. I'll set the price. Currently set at 1 RP to boost by 5%. Boosting less than 5% and reaching 100% gives you less than 5% and no change. No decimal RPs.
Research: Measured in research points. You need money for this. Can get from war.
Agriculture: This is food. Nourish your people. Costs money and research points. Measured in AP's. 1,000 Lucres per AP.
Pandora's Box: Comes randomly as I wish. Whoever calls dibs on it or pays the most for it will get it. May be bad or good stuff. Who knows?
Nuclear Weapons: Measured in missiles. Costs massive money and research points. Causes massive damage to commerce, military supply efficiency, and other things. One nuke is 100,000 Lucres and 20 RP.
Commerce: Commerce points. The more, the more Lucres and RP you earn. Depends on possessions of land and other factors.

Nations and Their Stats

Alliances

Trade Offers

Google Drawings Map Link
If you can't view it, use another account or device. You can get someone on here to give you screenshots of it as well.

Alrighty, that should be it! Have fun, be competitive, but be nice.
Also please please please keep this thread active. I'm preparing to pour effort on here.

I'll take this

My country is called Morioh

Done. Your stats are up.

Alliances
Protection of Friendship Alliance (POFA)
Rules and Treaties: Protect the Utopia of Friendship
Member List: Friendship, Morioh, Banana Republic, Nacho Empire

Wait, that's not what I claimed, I claimed that land mass to the north of that

Just putting this here.

Nations and Their Stats

Republic of Morioh - BroncoBoy18
Money: 2,280,000 Lucres
Army: 6,175 soldiers
Navy: 6 ships
Military Supplies: 61% effectiveness
Research Points: 15 RP
Agriculture: 93 AP
Nuclear Weapons: 0 missiles
Commerce: 454 CP

PAM Empire - Cinnamon_Toast
Money: 2,922,463 Lucres
Army: 20,000 soldiers
Navy: 10 ships
Military Supplies: 100% effectiveness
Research Points: 26 RP
Agriculture: 638 AP
Nuclear Weapons: 3 missiles
Commerce: 1,030 CP

Banana Republic - e-bag
Money: 2,645,548 Lucres
Army: 20,000 soldiers
Navy: 10 ships
Research Points: 24 RP
Agriculture: 148 AP
Nuclear Weapons: 2 missiles
Commerce: 1,039 CP

Free City of Friendship - Poodonkus913
Money: 1,511,030 Lucres
Army: 0 soldiers
Navy: 6 ships
Military Supplies: 0% effectiveness
Research Points: 29 RP
Agriculture: 50 AP
Commerce: 710 CP

Republic of Dvorakland - dementedkermit
Money: 1,220,000 Lucres
Army: 9,125 soldiers
Navy: 0 ships
Research Points: 1 RP
Agriculture: 130 AP
Commerce: 160 CP

Nacho Empire - dumbkeara
Money: 1,000,000 Lucres
Army: 0 soldiers
Navy: 0 ships
Military Supplies: 0% effectiveness
Research Points: 0 RP
Agriculture: 0 AP
Commerce: 0 CP

Wait, that's not what I claimed, I claimed that land mass to the north of that

A small part. Be more specific. Has to be about the size of that one currently on the map.

Okay, thats fine by me

Aight, so if I'm correct, I'll claim land for the PAM Empire.

Alright I’m usually unavailable on Saturdays but I’ll put in Pam empire tomorrow. Roughly where do you want it?

Alright. Bronco and CT, choose a place for your capital.

Where it was originally

Ok.

Trade Offers

Poodonkus913 of Friendship:
As long as the trade is fair and peaceful I would be glad to distribute culinary delicacies to anyone who'd like it. I name my price at 15L per cake, and this should be sufficient to satisfy err... 10 soldiers each, give or take

e-bag of Banana Republic:
Anyways, 15 Lucres for 30 bananas. 2 bananas is enough for 1 person, probably.

I need more people to make their nations if anybody wants to start getting big.

Can my country be on that little island in the top left corner?

Ok. Not all of it. But it's easy to take over.

Three nations and their stats are done. I'll put CT where ever I want.

Pandora's Box

CLAIM IT NOW!

First dibs gets it.

dibs

BroncoBoy18 gets...

5,000 soldiers
5 ships
50% military supply capacity
200 infra
20 Agriculture
1 research point

YAY!

Alright so now I'm going to give everyone the stat benefits from the land they sit on. Bronco got the pandora's box full of good stuff so he's got a head start.

Who wants to expand?

I'll try to take the rest of my island. Bombard the coastal cities with my ships, attack the inland places with troops.

Using your full miltary?

Could you move my empire to the middle of the 3 islands on the left?

I'll have to change your stats. You'll actually have a navy. Ok. Just a moment.

Thanks, after you do that, I would like to sign a peace treaty/war pact with the Banana Republic.

Non-agression pact?

Forum > Forum Games > [Revamped] The World of TwoCans: Empires, Nations, Diplomacy, WAR!!!