ForumForum Games ► [Revamped] The World of TwoCans: Empires, Nations, Diplomacy, WAR!!!
e-bag said:
Oh. Well, that's unfortunate.

Anyways, when did Bronco get a nuke?

PM

Ah.

Also, my nuke hasn't been added.

Oops fixed.

Also, can I get that Itty Bitty chunk of land on the UK-lookin' island by the entrance of the inlet?

1 ship, 1,000 soldiers.

What?

So, the island that CT and Bronco are sharing.

The little indent with the water in it on the right side?

There's a little tiny territory there near the mouth of the inlet i'd like.

Oh that.

I would like to claim the three countries to the right of my Empire on the big island, using 4,000 troops and 4 ships.

Toast, I see you trying to surround me. Don't try anything. I can't defend myself, but Morioh will beat you into next thursday. But I'm not about to start militarizing, personally. Be nice, you.

Oh, by the way Licky, how's about I buy some more Navy ships to repurpose? Yknow, strip the weapons, make them luxury cruise boats. I'd like 4.

W_Licky said:
Taking the land on the left of what I have claimed on that land mass
4000 soldiers, 2 Ships

The big one with horns?

Come on tell me or I can't give you a battle.

Toast, I see you trying to surround me. Don't try anything. I can't defend myself, but Morioh will beat you into next thursday. But I'm not about to start militarizing, personally. Be nice, you.

Oh, by the way Licky, how's about I buy some more Navy ships to repurpose? Yknow, strip the weapons, make them luxury cruise boats. I'd like 4.

Uhh ok. 100,000 Lucres, 10 AP, and 5 RP each. DONE.

I would like to claim the three countries to the right of my Empire on the big island, using 4,000 troops and 4 ships.

War Results
The war was a perfect success. PAM Empire's army lost 0 soldiers. The loot taken was 19,000 Lucres, 2 RP, 1 A, and 6 CP.

Check your stats and the map.

EEk tripple post

e-bag said:
So, the island that CT and Bronco are sharing.

The little indent with the water in it on the right side?

There's a little tiny territory there near the mouth of the inlet i'd like.

War Results
The war was a perfect success. Banana Republic's army lost 0 soldiers. The loot taken was 17,000 Lucres, 2 RP, 3 A, and 12 CP.

Alright, hold off on battles and stuff or just declare them less. Mainly, I want bronco to tell me JUST which territory he wants to invade on the big island.

W_Licky said:

No, those five on the left

I already have you surrounded, neither you nor Morioh can do anything about me if I do something against you or him, because I have an ally.

I'm not going to threaten you anymore. But just know that you'd be attacked by Morioh if you attacked me.

I'm not going to threaten you anymore. But just know that you'd be attacked by Morioh if you attacked me.

Look, I literally protect you better than Morioh if I wanted to.
Do you want to make peace or not.
(I'll let you use my agriculture.)

You brought troops to my nation on day 1. I'll take the olive branch here but pls no kill :(

Wait for me to get on my computer to simulate these battles.
W_Licky said:

Ok.

For Licky:
I would like to claim the landmass directly under me on the big island, next to the mainland, using ,1500 troops and 2 ships.

Just wait.

You brought troops to my nation on day 1. I'll take the olive branch here but pls no kill :(

I promise I will not kill you.

W_Licky said:

You meant right. There's five on the right, not left. 4000 soldiers and 2 ships
War Results
The war was a massive success. Morioh's army lost 27 soldiers. The loot taken was 21,000 Lucres, 3 RP, 10 A, and 8 CP.

For Licky:
I would like to claim the landmass directly under me on the big island, next to the mainland, using ,1500 troops and 2 ships.

War Results
The war was a perfect success. PAM Empire's army lost 0 soldiers. The loot taken was 10,000 Lucres, 1 RP, 5 A, and 8 CP.

I wanna buy another fucking missle.

CT's not surrounding you, Friendship.

He's just giving you a nice hug!

And after I buy another, I will take the unclaimed lands north of the disputed area, with 4,500 troops and 4 ships.

Nuke sold.

Forum > Forum Games > [Revamped] The World of TwoCans: Empires, Nations, Diplomacy, WAR!!!