ForumForum Games ► Let It Die: A social experiment.
Dang, well anyways what's the point if all you do is get blocked, we can still post here

I like that button, that's a nice button.

Game #44 has ended. The game lasted 0.004 days.

Game #45 has begun.

It's more than that.

Well then, whats the other thing

Edit: can we put it on hold so we can get some mis-conseptions of the threshold out of the way?

Game #45 has ended. The button lasted 0 days.

The threshold is set at 10 at the moment, and once you pass that, you get unfollowed and blocked. There is a way to save those who have crossed the threshold, but you guys will have to find that out by yourself.

BroncoBoy18 is one away from the Threshold.

Game #46 has begun.

I read the first page and now this; the hell is a Threshold?

Game #46 has ended. The button lasted 0.627 days.

Game #47 has begun.

Basically, you cross it, and I unfollow and block said person. You know, as a way to prevent others from pressing it.

Don't worry, they'll be unblocked, but not unless everyone can help.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I thought this was the revival of the vocaroo thread for a moment.

Game #47 has ended. The game lasted 0.241 days.

Game #38 has begun.

Edit: Hm. I messed that up.

"38 > 47"
~e-bag

Game #48 (38 v2) has ended. The game lasted 0.006 days.

Game #49 has started.

I just stuck my cock in the macaroni salad at a Publix deli

same though

first post on this thread

Game #49 has ended. The game lasted 0.215 days.

Game #50 starts now.

Game #50 has ended. The game lasted 0.004 days.

Game #51 starts now.

yee

Game #51 has ended. The button lasted 0.003 days.

Game #52 has begun.

Hello my baby, hello my honey

Game #52 has ended. The button lasted 0.107 days.

Game #53 has begun.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKLKJJKOMFO

Game #53 has ended. The button lasted 0.024 days.

Game #54 has begun

forgive me

BEANS

Game #54 has ended. The game lasted 0.229 days.

Game #55 has begun.

Bottom text

Game #55 has ended. The game lasted 0.020 days.

Game #56 has begun.

Forum > Forum Games > Let It Die: A social experiment.