ForumForum Games ► Corrupt a Wish
Granted; it's too good so you're suspected of cheating. You end up having to deal with more in order to prove that you did well than you would've had to if you had just gotten a low score.

Let's try that wish from before, but re-worded: I wish that my IQ was set to five million.

Granted your IQ is 93, but you get a piece of paper saying its five million

I wish for a good gift for my birthday

Granted, its really small though
I wish for no more cringy movies

Granted. There are no more movies. But we have Baseketball. That one's alright.

I wish someone would make a D&D joke about the Wish spell in this thread.

Granted. You attempt to cast Wish to give you more wishes. You get more wishes, but it backfires and you take 90 necrotic damage, your Strength drops to 3 for 8 days, and can no longer cast the Wish spell ever again. At least the DM let you have more wish spells you can't use.

I wish for a fireball spell scroll.

Granted. However, when you used it, this was targeted against yourself. Should've read the fine print. To avoid the attack, you needed to throw a Wisdom saving throw, and despite your very high wisdom stat, you failed to block the attack and it instantly kills you. You have died.
idk I don't play D&D

I wish I had an infinite pizza slice.

Granted, in order to get it however, you must battle in Globnar!!!

L zlvk iru vrph pruh Judylwb Idoov mrnhv rq khuh

Granted, but you’re not sure what effect the wish has. It may be good or bad, who knows?

I wish for more time to watch The Office since I’m like 5 years late to this show.

Granted. You quit your job/school to watch The Office.

I wish my ex would stop nagging me.

Granted. One day, tries to warn you about some vague immediate yet avoidable danger. The warnings are ruled to be nagging, and you perish.

I wish I never fell behind in work.

granted. instead, you get put into a position too high you can't handle! congratulations!

i wish... i wish... what was i going to wish again?

granted, you remember you wished for eternal torture

I wish I had a ps5

granted its broken

i wish for a chicken tender
but also a golden nugget

so i guess what i really want is a golden tender

granted, it isn't even edible

i wish my ELA teacher will be less annoying

granted, she becomes the toughest grader you've ever had

I wish my essay was completed and the work is not plagiarized, not overdue, and it's written well enough to get a 95.

Granted. You have a perfect essay on hand, but unfortunately your computer drive corrupts and your only printed copy is eaten by the neighborhood dog. Who knew this kind of misfortune happens in real life?

I wish for some misfortune.

Granted. The misfortune is: there is no misfortune. Sorry!

I wish my dog didn't have dementia

Granted, you have dementia now.

I wish that a game I ordered would arrive faster.

Granted. It comes with many packing peanuts inside, which you are very allergic to. You sneeze, vomit, piss, shit, and bleed everywhere.

I wish I was funnier, but not too funny.

Forum > Forum Games > Corrupt a Wish