ForumForum Games ► Mafia
Haha. Game recognise game.

I'd be okay with that. If we go through with it, I would like to request that Licky reveal his role before he dies.

If you want me dead, then you will regret it. I can't reveal my role (it's a dangerous role to reveal) but if you're smart about it, I can give clues. Don't get rid of me yet.

I did something to Sya last night, and I will do it to whoever else I think I need to do next night.

Don't kill me yet. Let Mathy check me at night.

I believe you about your role and target, but now that you've said it's dangerous to reveal, you'll probably be targeted anyway. I'm not going to vote to kill you, though.

with the weekend coming, hopefully i’m going to be able to be more active

I’m gonna be less active so pls try not to kill me.

Also, my role isn’t dangerous in the way you think it is.

Everyone once Licky leaves for the weekend: I am going to lynch Licky :troll:

I'm pretty sure I can guess Licky's role, so I will most likely check him tonight.

This is an open announcement that I'm checking Licky tonight. Doctor/roleblocker, screw over the mafia a second time.

What do you mean, a second time?

I'm not entirely sure if there's a doctor or roleblocker, but whatever black magic mind games I can play, I'll play them.

Second time means I'm once again reminding the mafia that I'm a Cop checking Licky, just to see if they'll respond.

Now, I'd like to preface this with the fact that I don't necessarily think Mathy is Mafia given that chaos has been their new schtick, but I'm honestly a little weirded out that neither Mathy nor Mathy's stated target were targeted by Mafia last night.

I can help but feel it's a big gamble that there's a doctor or another protective role in the game right now, all told.

Also: I have a role, for the record, but I'd rather not share at this point in time.

A gamble I'm willing to flaunt.

If the mafia kill me, so be it. Everyone else gets a night of actions they should use to their fullest ability.

I've already cleared InfiniteJest and Sya. Any more use from be (especially by Day 4) will show poorly on the record of the mafia.

eriophora said:
Now, I'd like to preface this with the fact that I don't necessarily think Mathy is Mafia given that chaos has been their new schtick, but I'm honestly a little weirded out that neither Mathy nor Mathy's stated target were targeted by Mafia last night.

I can help but feel it's a big gamble that there's a doctor or another protective role in the game right now, all told.

Also: I have a role, for the record, but I'd rather not share at this point in time.

I have reason to have at least slightly above-average trust in Mathy, but I'm not ready to share quite yet. Tomorrow, though.

As much as Mathy is keen on his risky, interesting plays, I am leaning toward trusting him, but naturally I am quite wary for any weird strategies about. We don't have much information to go off of still so some information is better than none.

I almost never have this slightly-above-average level of trust, which is making me wary. If you guys have role-related reasons for trusting me, it would be better to keep quiet about it until I die, because that's when the information becomes the most useful.

I'm in a position to provide information then pass away. Use the extra time to also find the mafia, not confirm my role/life. If I can stay alive longer, then that's nice for me. But half-reveals only paint targets on your backs without giving the town information.

However, I suppose half reveals are slightly better. I'm still the bigger target, since I could very well lie about who I'm investigating to give the Mafia the slip one night.

Less than 12 hours remain.

In case I don't make it through the night, I want to say that, rather contrary to a lot of other people, I'm actually exceptionally suspicious of Mathy this game. I can't yet put a finger on it but something seems off to me.

Once again, my information is only good if I'm dead, because that's (currently) the only foolproof way to figure out my alignment. If I show up Mafia when I die, then my information is useless. But, if I die and show up townie, I clear whoever I've investigated so far. My value is better with me dead.

It could also be that I've only so far provided information and strategy but no analysis to the game, which is a very scummy thing to do. Unfortunately, my mind has been preoccupied with other puzzle-solving ventures this week/weekend (MITMH anyone), so I haven't dedicated any substantial processing power to this thread yet.

The day ends with no majority having been reached.

Night Falls - Night 2

Mafia, you have 24 hours from the time of this post to decide who to kill.

W_Licky ran afoul of a time travel machine. He somehow managed to age himself 200 years and has died of old age.

W_Licky was the Roleblocker.

Day 3

You have 48 hours from the time of this message to decide who to lynch. A majority will require 6 players, as there are 10 players remaining.

So is it too late to say Lynch Licky?

There's a piece of me that wishes we had a resurrection role so that we could resurrect and then lynch Licky.

I checked Licky, as promised. Mafia finally did something about that.

Wow im bad at this game.

I am frankly finding Mathy's behavior a little weird. It's super giving me the heebie jeebies and I'm getting a hunch it's too good to be true.

Aprzn, you said you might be able to give us more information as to why we might be able trust Mathy today?

Forum > Forum Games > Mafia