ForumForum Games ► [Revamped] The World of TwoCans: Empires, Nations, Diplomacy, WAR!!!
i should get more involved in thsi. can i buy 2000 troopings

Forgot to say it. Licky, can I send 5,000 troops to Coolandia to conquer that kingdom?

I would like to take my very generously loaned boat, and my standing army of 989 soldiers, to go take 1 territory in ireland, and then take the isle of mann for the empire of man

War Results
The war was a perfect victory. Blankna's army lost 0 soldiers. The loot taken was 5,000 Lucres, 10 AP, 0 RP, and 5 CP.

Stats and map are updated.

i should get more involved in thsi. can i buy 2000 troopings

Done. Bought for 100k Lucres.

Forgot to say it. Licky, can I send 5,000 troops to Coolandia to conquer that kingdom?

You can't conquer anyone's capital city.

I'll go ahead and delete shirus, who has not even played this game yet.

Oh yeah, I remember that. Sorry.

Can I claim his old territory, with 2 others that are around that area as well, sending 2,500 troops to each?

War Results
The war was an immense victory. Gallervindicious' army lost 34 soldiers. The loot taken was 60,000 Lucres, 80 AP, 2 RP, and 20 CP.

I officially declare the isle of man sacred ground. No man may perish or be born there. All who stand upon its land are granted immunity for the duration of their stay, unless the bounty upon their heads surpasses 100k luceres. Anybody who wants to make an embassy/trade area there may go ahead.

anyhow quick question. because i have territory on each of the british isle's landmasses, do i still need the boat to continue liberating ireland?

no u dont

yay for teleportation technology

accky you may have your boat back

Nah, keep it. You'll find more use from it than I will.

Thanks so much for offering to give it back, though.

thanks for the free boat! I will try not to forget this, but knowing my memory that's very unlikely lol

If possible, I would like to take my newly realized teleporter technology and my full standing army of 989 peacemakers and expand one tile on ireland.

Considering you sent everyone to land in Ireland, I don't think there is currently any teleportation going on.
War Results
The war was an immense victory. Blankna's army lost 2 soldiers. The loot taken was 8,000 Lucres, 10 AP, 0 RP, and 2 CP.

How am i meant to get so much money for the more expensive national projects except through war? it's not like im producing anything rn so i cant actually sell people shit. Would like some suggestions. Genuine question not trying to be angy or anything

Adding a resources feature is really tiring for a single person to manage.

So for now, it's agriculture, which is food, where you can get from fertile areas, which you can just look up. You can sell those if you have a lot. I'll also more often have humans consume the food, and I'll also make sure that the AP slowly grows depending on what lands you have.

The other thing is commerce. I'll do a long overdue commerce boost right now. Anyways, commerce points come from territories you have for trade. Generally, your goal is to get choke points and river valleys.

Please excuse me, I just don't have a lot of time to add more realistic features. I'll go add that commerce boost, which increases money, and I'll need to update everyone's stats to reflect their locations on the land.

Ah that makes sense. thanks!

also, you're just one person, not an AI in some video game, so it's fine if you make mistakes. Might be a good idea to put all this stuff (including the teleporters) into the rules page so that people know that?

Edit: you just did that. thanks!

Also I want to grow potatoes in ireland, because google says that it has a lot of fertile soil

Alright, everyone's money increase from the commerce boost. Everyone's CP and AP was added on basis of location.

If AndromedaFallen wants more CP, I suggest going for London, then the Rhine River Delta (Amsterdam area)

acky can get crazy CP by expanding west into all those tiny places on the trade filled Rhine.

It's a good idea to look at some European physical maps.

You've said it multiple times... might as well.

I will send 2,500 troops each to 5 territories west.

War Results
The war was an immense victory. Gallervindicious' army lost 215 soldiers. The loot taken was 937,000 Lucres, 300 AP, 12 RP, and 413 CP.

I'll send 25,000 troops to 5 territories north

War Results
The war was an immense victory. Morioh-cho' army lost 130 soldiers. The loot taken was 120,000 Lucres, 400 AP, 3 RP, and 33 CP.

What is this, a rush for Paris?

I'd like to buy 1 boat to replace the boat given to Andromeda.

Done.

Taking Paris means lots of CP and sweet sweet cash.

On a side note, there is no longer a limit to the amount of soldiers you can buy.

Forum > Forum Games > [Revamped] The World of TwoCans: Empires, Nations, Diplomacy, WAR!!!