ForumForum Games ► Mafia
I chose my own wing.

Also, Cho hasn't told us what wing she ended up in nor if she heard anything.

Correct, except I really doubt the mafia would've been inattentive enough to have their wing randomly chosen for them. They might have even been required to provide their wing first to math.

What wing did you end up in and was it silent or not, Cho?

I was in the East wing.

It was silent.

Alright so somebody is lying because clearly it wouldn't have been silent where a death occurred.

Hm, I agree with your reasoning Tinny but that also doesn't eliminate the idea that the folks who said that they were randomly assigned a wing weren't lying.

At this point I don't think it was Cho, because she's been largely inactive. By no means does that clear her, but in such a small game we have to go on what little info we have. There being only one killer also means we can't look for evidence of an alliance (or, the lack of an alliance which may be incriminating).

Someone is lying about their wing. My current suspicion is aimed at Jaded, on a hunch. Oftentimes when I'm Scum, I'm hyperaware of what particular series of events can lead to victory, e.g. "If SoandSo dies for being inactive, and there's a mislynch, I can win." Jaded has followed just this pattern.

Some of the verbiage there might to make sense because I meant to post that like an hour ago

Jaded often follows that pattern, which is why it's hard to pinpoint if that makes them suspicious.

Cho was the only one to say they were randomly assigned a wing, which is an interesting lie from scum. This means that math messaged all of us, and even scum who forgot to respond were assigned. How did they kill someone and then not remain active for that part? This almost immediately made me less suspicious of Cho because of this. No one else fed her that info, and it matched up with mine almost perfectly.

That means I'm left with you, jaded, and ebag. I could be wrong about my assumption above but it feels like the best info I have right now.

My current vote would honesty be for you or jaded. I'm not sure who else wants to weigh in but I'd like some more input.

7:00 AM

Another hour passed, another hour wasted. No one seemed to get any further in their investigation, and Dev's poor body still lay decomposing in the other room. You wonder to yourself whether everyone truly heard nothing in their wings, even though such a dismemberment and deconstruction of a person would have been very loud...

As the hour continued, you hear a cough come from the central corridor. In a rush, you all run to the source of the sound, miraculously finding a servant who managed to survive so far by holding clean rags over their face for the past few hours. Attempting to get some information from the guy, you tried to probe them for anything they saw, but the most they were able to communicate was how someone had a useful elixir that might be able to decontaminate the air. Before you could ask who held the elixir, the servant fell unconscious, likely due to the intense stress from all the toxic gas. You all decide to split up and search for the person, hoping that you'll find something useful.

Guest List
Alive
  • ちょたの_chotano (she)
  • TinmansGirl27 (she)
  • e-bag (he)
  • justabitjaded (they)
  • Sya (she)
Dead
  • Antagonist (any), A Regular Aristocrat
  • Devery (she), An Unknown Soul

Anyone that has an action at the top of the hour, please DM me within the next 24 hours. Everyone should also choose one body to search. Since none of you trust each other enough, you can't take anything off a body if another person is there. The bodies you can check are:
  • The Detective
  • The Chef
  • The Foreman
  • The Servant who just fell over

7:05 AM

Looking around for more clues, a few of you stumble upon something interesting. However, that was all cut short when another guttural scream emanated from the ballroom. Rushing back, you find e-bag lying on the table, sliced right in half. You riffle through his pockets and find a badge and a small notebook, clearly indicating that he was a cop. However, the notes had been bloodied beyond legibility, as the halved body leaked blood like no tomorrow.

You knew you had to get out this instant. There wasn't anything else that could be done to save you, and you rush once again to bang on the front door. With another person dead, you got access to the main lobby, and the clean air outside couldn't feel any closer than it did right now. However, you shuddered at the idea that a raging lunatic would be let out with you, and an odd sense of responsibility came over you to end this mofo once and for all...

Guest List
Alive
  • ちょたの_chotano (she)
  • TinmansGirl27 (she)
  • justabitjaded (they)
  • Sya (she)
Dead
  • e-bag (he), The Undercover Agent

48 hours remain in the hour. With 4 alive players, a majority of 3 is needed to remove a player's mask and expose them to the toxic gas. If you found anything at a body, you have been notified.

Sucks to lose an information role before he could share any useful information with us.

I went to search the Foreman but couldn't take anything.

I got something from a body. I'm going to wait on more details until I confirm what, if anything, we can do with it.

Alright I figured it out, and we need to figure out who we think is scum quickly to make use of it. We have 3 more active players and Cho is not as active, but I have not been as suspicious of her. So I'm gonna need thoughts from both jaded and sya about why the other (or Cho) is scum so we can hopefully win.

Hm, I'm not discounting you as a possible suspect, Tinny. But my suspicion right now is heavily on Jaded.

I also went to inspect the Foreman, and so did e-bag. We chit-chatted briefly, found nothing, and went on our separate ways. I did NOT see Jaded with the Foreman and their claim to have been there makes me immensely suspicious.

Alright. That's good info too, but it is pretty suspect when the only confirmed innocent person who could corroborate your story is dead.

Actually, I feel like admitting that you were there by ebag is something I wouldn't expect from scum normally.

At this point Im between the two of you, and I'm okay with picking jaded depending on what they have to say to this.

8:00

With everyone almost drained from the weight of witch hunting, everyone slumped to the ground as the sun started to peak over the mountains. You couldn't muster the energy to get up and search for another lead; you've done more manual work in the past 3 hours than you've done in your life. You quietly wait for your fate to be decided...

Alive
  • ちょたの_chotano (she)
  • TinmansGirl27 (she)
  • justabitjaded (they)
  • Sya (she)
Dead

Very sorry for the round delay; life hit and homework overwhelmed yesterday. Anyone with an action at the top of the hour, please DM it to me.

8:05 AM

The clock continued to tick, but you felt the lethargy overtake you. In the distance you hear a muted scream; sounded like Chotano got slaughtered, but you didn't have it in you to check. Besides, it's not like anyone was around to corroborate you being alone. You slowly get to your feet as you go looking for a steak knife, trying for any last possible defense against this ungodly creature.

You step back into the ballroom, where this whole fiasco started. There's only two other people left besides you, and you know that one of them is a blood-hungry lunatic. You think to yourself; if you killed the two of them here, would you be any better than the monster you were trying to beat?

Yeah, probably. You ready your knife for one last stand...

Guest List
Alive
  • TinmansGirl27 (she)
  • justabitjaded (they)
  • Sya (she)
Dead
  • ちょたの_chotano (she), A Regular Aristocrat

48 hours remain in the hour. With 3 alive players, a majority of 2 is needed to overpower a player and stab them.

I'm getting very apathetic about this whole thing. I know that sya and jaded are both smart enough to not kill each other to make sure they get to hide between the other. I need help knowing who it is but neither of yall are trustworthy. This sucks lol.

Less than a day remains... No votes have been cast yet.

I'll vote for jaded.

My defense is that it's physically impossible for it to have been me, because I've been offline for the last like 4 days.

Voting Sya.

Okay fine I'll change my vote to Sya.

Pretty sure it's Tinny given the circumstances, but it's too late now

8:45

With the sun rising and no one sane enough to tell right from wrong, Tinny and Jaded locked eyes and decided it was time. They charged forwards with their steak knives and drove them into Sya's back. She screamed, but only for a moment, because (to Tinny's horror), Jaded whipped around Sya's body and ripped out her throat, chewing vigorously.

Tinny let go of her knife in shock. Looking at the person she trusted, she couldn't bear to think such a level-headed person Jaded usually is could stoop to this level of insanity. "How could they eat human flesh," she thought to herself. But a thought wasn't enough. It only took her a few seconds to stabilize herself and take a sprint to the front door, which has now unlocked itself.

Tinny ran as fast as possible, but Jaded seemed to be gaining on her. As they lunged in to take a leg from their next prey, Tinny barrel-rolled out of the way, her military training finally putting use into dodging attacks. Thankful that her background was doing her justice, she crashed outside of the hotel and booked it to her car. Jaded, momentarily blinded by the reflecting glass shards, couldn't see where Tinny went. They huffed in anger, mad that another meal got away. But no matter. There's still a Sya to devour back in the main hall.

"What should I do?", Tinny though to herself. She couldn't just leave a cannibalistic maniac back in the hotel. However, she didn't have a way to defend herself. Besides, who could she tell that would believe her. A gassed building? A cannibal that locked off hallways until people died? That just sounded like a sick reality TV show. She mustered up the courage to begin driving away, scared of what the future would hold.

Inside, Jaded cleaned themselves up and prepared a list of people. They were satisfied at the turnout (and leftovers) from this party, and couldn't wait to set up the next one. They just had to make sure that Tinny was taken care of before she could spill the beans. Thankfully, Jaded got a small GPS chip planted before she wandered of. They smiled to themselves. It was going to be another fun hunt...

Guest List
Alive
  • TinmansGirl27 (she), The Soldier
  • justabitjaded (they), The Cannibal
Dead
  • Devery (she), The Nun protecting Jaded
  • ちょたの_chotano (she), A Regular Aristocrat
  • Sya (she), A Regular Aristocrat
The Killer, Jaded, wins with Devery, the Nun! Well done, and good game!

Here is the wrapup from my notes:

Opulence Mafia 2

[DEAD] Chotano (she) - A Wealthy Aristocrat
Tinny (she) - The Soldier
[DEAD] e-bag (he) - The Undercover Agent
Jaded (they) - The Cannibal (Nun Target)
[DEAD] Devery (she) - The Nun
[DEAD] Ant (any) - A Wealthy Aristocrat
[DEAD] Sya (she) - A Wealthy Aristocrat

• ---------------------
Notes:
Hour 5:
Ant has died first for the third game in a row.
Hour 6:
The Nun protects the person that killed them, while the killer wiped the existence of the Nun.
Hour 7:
The Cannibal was the only person that got a clue that would give direct information to the Aristocrat team.
  • ---------------------
Hour 5:
The Cannibal kills Ant
The Undercover Agent bugs Sya
The Nun does nothing
  • ---------------------
Hour 6:
The Cannibal devours Dev
The Undercover Agent bugs Tinny
The Nun protects Jaded

Locations:
Jaded is in the Central wing
Sya is in the West wing
e-bag is in the East wing
Dev is in the Central wing
Chotano is in the East wing
Tinny is in the West wing

• ---------------------
Hour 7:
The Cannibal kills e-bag
The Undercover Agent bugs no one
The Nun does nothing

Persons:
Chef has an antidote to the poison
Detective has a truth serum
Foreman has a key to the security cameras
Servant has nothing

Tinny checks the Chef
Sya checks the Foreman
e-bag checks the Foreman
Jaded checks the Detective
  • ---------------------
Hour 8:
The Cannibal kills Chotano
The Nun protects Jaded
The Aristocrats lynch Sya

I hated that. The two of you being left was the worst choice to make lol. At least I didn't die I guess?

Forum > Forum Games > Mafia