ForumForum Games ► TC&S Song Tournament
im still pissed all 3 songs i put barely made it to thequalifying rounds

King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - "Robot Stop" has defeated My Chemical Romance - "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" and wins the 4th TCAS Song Tournament.

Score: 7 to 5

what a comeback

robot stop lost the first round, came back in the wildcard and won let’s go

Whens the next one happening?

I have finals next week, so I will probably start it once they are finished.

axolotl said:
C418 - "Blocks" has defeated King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - "Robot Stop" and moves on to the round of 16.

Score: 5 to 4

FUCK. I will DIE.

i will add more king gizz until they win a round, because they should have won here

:troll:

i probably won’t add anymore king gizz because they actually won the tournament when the song won the wild card

idk how to do shit b i wanna ad lithium by nirvana

Message dementedkermit or tcassongtournament with the song name, artist, and song link

0blivion said:

I might remember it if since you posted it here, but messaging tcasSongTournament is best (or message me)

0blivion said:

I might remember it if since you posted it here, but messaging tcasSongTournament is best (or message me)

ok slay tyty

please dont quote the post directly above yours

mb </3

Maybe putting niche, hard-to-grasp, and more modern songs in a website largely populated by grown adults who grew up listening to bands like Queen and Led Zeppelin (pulling those two out of my arse, mostly) should make it no surprise that they're veering away from the kinda stuff y'all put in. I'm at fault, too, but... it's not a huge surprise that these songs aren't making it far.

Ok i kinda forgot about this, I will try to get this going again soon

aww man
so closeeee

Forum > Forum Games > TC&S Song Tournament