Forum > Forum Games > Arale's Basement
And movie night

Yes mathy you may be a mod.

I'd like to request Arale's hand in marriage. But if that's a no I'd like to request a harem.

HOLYSHITTHATISAHARDDESICIONBETRERTHINKREALLYHARDABOUTITARALEISGREATWHATSAHAREMGOINGTODO

Uh. Ok?

Could Sadie PM the site to me if you have the site?

Also, we need a library. Gotta stay educated in the wasteland (and the Fallout)

Yes mathy you may be a mod.

I'd like to request Arale's hand in marriage. But if that's a no I'd like to request a harem.

Sadie, i'd like to politefully decline, but you may have a harem. They are all very unsuccessful nic cage lookalikes.

BRING EM IN, BOIS!!!

Yass to the movie theater, and movie night would be awesome! What are yall's fav movies?

Also, Sadie is there a site?

Tambien, a library would be awesome!
NERDDDDD

Ice cream soft serve machine

Why the fuck do you want a harem?!?!

Well shit. I guess I should have specified more about the harem. May I use them for genetic engineering?

Kitty- What flavors?

Sadie- You create the ultimate nic cage. Jesus

All of them

A movie theater placed where tho. This basement is now the size of a small strip mall....

But I dont want the ultimate Nicolas Cage. I want to be happy. Or have someone at my side who can make me happy. Ugh. May i request a note to excuse me from school, not that I'd go either way.

And can I have a new laptop with Minecraft and Terraria on it?

(and suddenly it occurs to me that my life's work creating an amazing computer goes to waste)
(satanoncrack why a harem? why would you need tha-
._. oh god. plz dont do that here. no plz. no prostitutes here now. out of this *basement* plz )

also i wasn't here for a while and now there's a strip mall.
edit: i has a list for wishlists.
* go karts
* a Nintendo switch
* some more games for my computer
* a go kart track
* arcade with free games
* random other stuff i could think of later

[hows everyone doing? mostly because some random stuff happened in which i had to take a hiatus from twocans for a while. im back now! :D]
{also dank memes for all. }

we already have a switch. It is mine but I will share with you. But you can't touch my game Legend of Zelda Breath of The Wild.

No no no no I wasn't going to do that. I just get lonely a lot.

Well, we have aan armory, strip mall, waterpark, movie theater, diner, game room, rec room, meeting room, living room, and other stuff. It's basically a city.

That is very much true.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaThis is for you Arale if you find it 3 2 1

tc3692 said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaThis is for you Arale if you find it 3 2 1

Tc, Screw rou too <3
I'll respond to everything later I'm on mobile

Ayyyyy you found it. =D btw you guys should check out my thread I made called would you rather. I am hoping to make it into a popular thread.

Well, we have aan armory, strip mall, waterpark, movie theater, diner, game room, rec room, meeting room, living room, and other stuff. It's basically a city.

aww and so my coding/vr room doesnt exist now D:

Ok. I need an extension on the Armory.

Can I join?

Correction: May I join?

of course welcome to the basement

Forum > Forum Games > Arale's Basement