ForumForum Games ► Who would win in a fight?, v2
Using nothing but a bent paperclip and a few lucky guesses, MacGyver pokes the little factory reset button on Inspector Gadget's neck, producing complete and total amnesia. Now more preoccupied with trying to figure out how to walk again, Inspector Gadget is declared the loser.

Luke Skywalker, or Dave Ryder, Space Mutineer?

Skywalker easily disarms and captures Ryder with the intent of handing him over to face justice for resisting the lawful rule of the Enforcers. However, he perceives Kalgan's evil intent and instead sides with Ryder to restore the ship's original mission.

Who would win in a fight, Angus MacGyver or Angus Young?

Angus Young and Angus MacGyver are both sucked into the etherial plane of AngusBeef420
(how u use pics?)

Blake vs God

> : (
I'll tell you how to picture after you put some real effort into the matchup.

God wins by remaking the universe without Blake in it.

Who would win in a fight, a hamtart or Hamtaro?

The hamtart is an inanimate object. Hamtoro wins by default.

Blind Lemon Vs. The Pinball Wizard.

The Pinball Wizard wins (but he has to use a trick). The Pinball Wizard has such a supple wrist.

Who would win in a fight, a satellite phone or a CB radio?

Satellite phone uses some of his "connections" in geostationary orbit to glass the surface of the Earth in a nuclear holocaust, thus destroying all of the CB radios.

Though this would have ordinarily resulted in a victory for the satellite phones, it destroyed all of the satellite phones as well as the arbitration committee, so the match goes undecided.

Pirates Vs. Privateers.

Pirates play for higher stakes and their desperation makes them more dangerous in a fight. Privateers can afford to pick their battles. Pirates win.

Who would win in a fight, the Pirates of Penzance or the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything?

Obviously Penzance. They may be terrible pirates, but they do stuff, and they are not vegetables.

Scar or Shere Khan?

Scar is tricky but this is a fight, not an intrigue. Shere Khan is uniformly badass in all his appearances (even the hero only destroys him using the environment and not in single combat). Tiger wins. He'd probably go for the kill, too.

Who would win in a fight: The crew of a fully armed AH-64 helicopter, or a tribe of Apache warriors?
Stipulations:
  • Neither side has surprise.
  • The helicopter may freely refuel at a nearby airbase,
  • but no additional munitions are available.
  • The base is fortified and under surveillance but unmanned,
  • and the Apaches know its location.
  • Neither side may obtain reinforcements.

I've had to do some extremely rough calculations, given i wasn't determined enough to find a reliable source, though i tried to give the apache a helping hand a bit...it didn't matter. Assuming the driver was skilled in his craft, he would be able to make short work of the tribe with the amount of ammo he/she had. The spears/bows they had couldn't really do any damage, especially if he/she were high above the ground, and the missiles on board make the AH-64 all the more destructive. He/she might not even need to stop for gas...but if he/she did, there is no way the tribe could breach a military outpost, even unmanned.

A human ear vs. a stereo traveling at 2 times the speed of sound

The stereo obliterates the human ear and the head it's attached to on impact.

Crow T. Robot vs. Mr. Roboto.

Mister Roboto puts the "kill" in "Kilroy".

Who would win in a fight, The twins Lemonjello and Oranjello, or the members of Lemon Jelly?

Lemonjello and Oranjello are just kids! Lemon Jelly will be charged with infanticide.

Yertle the Turtle or Bartholomew Cubbins?

Yertle the Turtle, he would fall over, leading to the great turtle fall of 2017, many lives were lost that day, including Bartholomew's

The ISS vs ISIS

ISS is outnumbered, but afaik immune to any attacks available to ISIS. If it were a pitched battle or a cage fight the space station would lose (that's a lot of quite delicate equipment) but under current conditions, stalemate.

Good one!

Who would win in a fight atop a shingle roof: A roofer with shingles, or a single with roofies?

Depends how wasted they are, but I would go with the roofer, because they work on roofs all the time and have a huge advantage.

10 Binary Computers, or 2 Trinary Computers

tri/ternary has the element of surprise, giving it the advantage. Nobody ever expects tri/ternary.

A rolly chair vs a lounge chair

The swivel (rolly) chair. Everyone knows that you should never stand on a swivel chair, so the lounge chair wouldn't be able to pin it down without violating safety tip number 77. This puts the swivel chair at a distinct advantage.

http://booksofwonder.com/officerbuckleandgloriafirstedition.aspx

Who would win: Chuck Norris or Mr. T?

I pity the fool that goes up against Chuck Norris, T takes the L

900 pounds of precision-machined steel or a little fella that runs fast?

The steel happens to be precision-machined into... an armed UAV. Some little guy doesn't stand a chance.

Who would win in a fight: The Neverending Story, or The Song That Doesn't End?

The Song That Doesn't End does its repetitive thing and eventually drives the Neverending Story to madness, winning by default.

Who would win in a fight, an indie musician or an indie record store clerk?

Indie musicians tend to be passionate, but they're doing it for the art. Record store clerks are battling for what's right. Clerk goes berzerk hey that rhymes when they think the musician isn't taking their own work seriously enough and snaps a CD into a pair of improvised knives. Brutal.

And while we're talking about vaguely music-related contenders:
gws said:
Who would win in a fight, Angus MacGyver or Angus Young?

Angus Young and Angus MacGyver are both sucked into the etherial plane of AngusBeef420
(Jk)

MacGyver is smarter(also usually nonviolent), but Young has T.N.T.and decides to use it while MacGyver is comprehending this hypothetical situation.

The One Above All or Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan is clearly ascendant over this entire(?) physical world, and quite possibly the entire universe should he so choose. However the Marvel multiverse is set several levels of abstraction higher; The One Above All has power not over just physical space but reality itself, and every possibly reality at that. It's hardly a contest.

Even if his post-nuclear powers extend to time travel (and I don't recall any hints in that direction from the comics) the original timeline of the Watchmen Earth did not originally include an omnipotent Doctor Manhattan, he created himself from a point in time onward and thus the One Above All could interdict his ascension to win the fight before it began. By now we're so far outside of canon that we'd have to lock the comic book authors in a room to have their characters battle this out.

Furthermore: As suggested by the role its direct subordinate the Living Tribunal, the One Above All represents the ultimate rule of order in the multiverse and could be expected to preserve itself and its will against usurpers and chaos alike. Doctor Manhattan, on the other hand, is the direct result of putting an entity outside of every physical law; he now does as he sees fit and objective reality can go pound sand. As such I believe he would be considered inherently a threat to universal order if he's an independent loose cannon. But since that situation probably would never be allowed to come about, and taking massive liberties in crossing-over two different franchises, I'm going to infer from Doctor Manhattan's very existence that he exists as an embodiment or emissary of one of the numerous Marvel multi-universal beings and in that context he wouldn't get in a fight with the king of the hill to begin with.

But if they did fight, Manhattan's gonna get a bite taken out of his big apple, if you know what I mean.
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Who would win in a fight: Batman or Mega Man?
I know this has been done before but let's hear an original take. Choose any one Mega Man title and any one Batman movie or series.

Forum > Forum Games > Who would win in a fight?, v2