of Roger Rabbit.

Jessica Rabbit stood

in the parlor

ready to administer

three liters of

liquid nitrogen into

the place at

the rear of

Skipping to page 126! (because no one actually cares anyway)
</color>Keep er going to find the very limp noodle, one of man's finest creations since the dawn of the planet of the big gay dinosaur. When suddenly My mother starts doing multiple back-flips like a badass.
A giant turtle decided to pronounce him dead on grounds of cardiac muscle incineration.
Several lamps make their debut as self centered freak shows.
Since when was... Ur mom gay? And why wont you look at The huge cake?

Whenever we have Einstein over the eclipse trying to see if the theory of relativity actually applies to reality. So just think about that ball pit with A really juicy clown vomit bucket by Red Vox from Blood Bageltm from watching a Vinesauce sunday stream On the large, {Which is about how to make Monkeys take a Crap on Windows While washing the Ultimate Honey Chalice, [Retrieved from the depth of the several thousand little pools of blood (created by Mr. Rental who hates buying from the Problem Sleuth Webcomic.) ] }

After this odd multinational war on giant pyrokinetic gnomes Who wielded the Not A FlamethrowersTM,they would have decorated with the dragon they captured from the great land of the wet sponge. So then they went to the place of the eternal sleep.

Three word story
*Edit: ninja'd I think this makes three times today*
has nothing to contribute to the world of good and evil and I can't count. I can count up to 432896..(this number goes on forever).. But only with two novemtrigintillion fingers in my mouth.

The ranger with more than enough arrows to kill the great Wankershim (who's crimes were, regrettably, inexplicably kinky nostril licking,) after eating from the communal corn feeder, (misplaced by the Ugly Nose Hair Monster of Arkshibian who bought the mass of carrots that fed Rabbits that attacked when blackwater raided the secret cookie jar for Grandma's cookies that really tasted like pot cookies.) So he took a broke-*** piece-of-*** and made it took what now? And then he ate a small, fetus, with only one soft leg and a huge fire **** to eat with ranch and some big, juicy steaks right? But not without some extra special sauce, made from herbal tea leaves, jasmine mostly. How the prime minister used to make. Then, he used
End of page 130

131 -132
a very large jar of dirt, that was filled with my lovely white and creamy expired Cool Whip covered in cheese, my two lovely giant ****-*** babies made the funni rawr xd edgy Noise, which attracted hundreds of mice that scurried through the whole house, Until they left a trail of crumbs. So he followed them to a mysterious place that was very rustic, thus named "The Rustic Palace". Inside were pillars that were very strange, as they looked alive! It likes big butts and thick thighs and fat heads. Thus, he ran into Japeland for a chili, and came back drunk, and later fainted on the thighs of Roger Rabbit. Jessica Rabbit stood in the parlor, ready to administer three liters of liquid nitrogen into the place at the rear of Chinatown in San Andreas, thus he, The Great Wankershim, punched him in the stomach, pushing it out his ears but he survived, thus he
End of page 133
Continue!

Continuing on the story:

Chinatown in San

Andreas, thus he

, The Great Wankershim, ...

Punched him in

Forum > Forum Games > three word story